Chapter 29 Two-in-one

The realm of the two-in-one super-level magic spirit, which most magicians can only see once in their lifetime.

Because he is destined to die.

Fuheishier has naturally exorcised countless special-level curse spirits with domains.

The special curse spirit must be exorcised before it is released into the field, otherwise it will be a very troublesome struggle that consumes physical energy and energy. The most important thing is that a large number of curse tools may be lost.

The realm of the cursed spirit is filled with infinitely ferocious killing moves. What matters is that ordinary enemies will die immediately upon sight. How can Zen Yuan Tomie be allowed to have the leisure to shoot videos inside.

Zen Yuan Fujiang, he actually subdued a special curse spirit.

Fuheishier subconsciously reached out to touch the ugly treasure wrapped around his neck. This curse spirit had almost no lethality, and its only special ability was storage.

Fushiguro easily subdued it. No matter how precious the magic tool was, he stuffed it into its mouth, and even dared to take it out of its belly in front of Fushiguro Megumi when he returned home.

Special-level curse spirits are a bit tricky...

As for the curse spirit's recognition of its master?

Fuhei Shi'er casually grabbed his hair in the expectant eyes of Zenyuan Tomijiang: "Although you can

wander in the realm of the curse spirit, it is not much different from dancing on the heart of a special curse spirit. He did not strike. If I kill you or run away, I think I really recognize you as my master..."

Fuhei Shi'er said this passage with great difficulty. All the work that Zenyuan Fujiang did was made necessary by him, the tyrant of heaven and earth who had just been all-powerful. Search all over the place to find a reasonable explanation.

"My ugly cursed spirit also listens to my words. It will eat whatever I want it to eat. The cursed spirit is still afraid of the cursed tools that can kill them. It can overcome certain instincts and I should be able to tame it. The method worked."

Fuhei Shier reluctantly arranged for Zen Yuan Tomie as if he was talking about an ownerless puppy picked up by his family: "But the

existence of special-level curse spirits has certain dangers. Before it is verified, , don’t bring this thing home.”

Zen Yuan Tomie nodded and confirmed Fushihei Shi’er’s statement:

“So there really are curse spirits that can recognize their master... Cousin, you have seen one that can communicate before. Is it a cursed spirit?"

Fuhei Shi'er became interested. He touched the scar on the corner of his mouth caused by being thrown into a pile of cursed spirits by a Zen monk: "That's not true, but I have clearly felt the strength of the cursed spirit recently.

It is indeed getting stronger, and those people in the magic circle are really troubled

."

The moment Tomijiang received the mission from the Zen Academy and went out, Fuhei Shier's various random thoughts never stopped, for fear that something would go wrong with him and he would encounter Some unexpected situations.

Now that he had an excuse to get rid of the mission, Fuhei Shi'er urged:

"Leave this thing here first, and come back quickly. There is such a big information leak in this crappy mission. According to the rules on the road, you can just do it." ."