Chapter 17 The master who emerged from the dust [Dazai]

Dazai Osamu's pupils were shaking.

Killing someone, but also killing your heart?

Osamu Dazai's physical skills are not ranked high in the Port Mafia. Because he has been drowning in water for a long time, his physical nutritional status is not very good. Even the lowest members of the combat department can easily defeat him in the practice room.

If images of him killing everyone were really spread, wouldn't other forces regard him as the gunpoint of Port Mafia?

From then on, no matter what mission Dazai Osamu went on, he would always be on first-level alert, attracting hatred like the only beacon in the night.

Imagine that during the mission, Dazai Osamu could only sneeze and dozens of red dots were aimed at him. No matter how good he was in pretending to be dead, he would still be hit in the aorta!

Besides, no one would believe that he was pretending to be dead!

Once someone wants to establish authority over Port Mafia, they may even first consider beheading Dazai Osamu, the number one combat force, in public.

What a beautiful face, what a vicious heart!

Dazai Osamu knew that Zenin Tomie had always lived an ordinary life, and even if he was deceived by him, he might let him go.

Even if Zen Yuan Tomie is really determined to kill him, he will not torture him like other Mafia, or torture him severely and then let him die in the dungeon. He will only give him an elegant and gentle love. death.

But even Dazai Osamu always makes mistakes.

Just as his limited imagination could not guess all of Saiki Kusuo's superpowers, it was also difficult for him to figure out how Zenin Tomie would flexibly use his superpowers [cheating codes].

Zenyuan Tomie's supernatural power cannot summon props that do not exist in this world. Most people who have this supernatural power can just copy what they see and hear.

But Zenyuan Tomie really wanted to get a certain function on weekdays, so he kept modifying the special characters he entered, and finally created something like this that might exist in a secret laboratory of a certain big country. □

Dazai Osamu once again raised his awareness of Zenin Tomie’s special ability [cheating code].

As long as this supernatural ability is used properly and combined with a powerful brain, it can crush almost all transcendents in the world.

Because its ability to detect information simply surpasses all good spies!

All the products of wisdom in the world are nothing more than the possessions that Zenin Tomie can use at will by stretching out his right hand.

Even though Osamu Dazai was still greatly affected by the magical charm and should not have any other emotions besides hostility towards Kusuo, he was still inexplicably full of admiration for Kusuo.

To be able to guard such a huge treasure and resist digging for it. What a powerful self-control!

Osamu Dazai asked himself, he couldn't be like Kusuo Saiki at all.

Zen Yuan Tomie didn't care about Dazai Osamu's inner resistance, he only knew that he had to do something big today.

So Zenyuan Tomie continuously scanned and photographed the scene in the banquet hall, and recorded everyone's specific data in the [Image Synthesizer] in order to synthesize a more seamless video.

When the camera focused on Fushiguro Shiji who was lying on the ground with a frown on his face, Zenin Tomie suddenly remembered his unlucky cousin who had taken Dazai Osamu's money to clean up the cursed spirit.