Chapter 54 The first official date

Kusuo Saiki, thought he had completed another perfect move to clear out his admirers.

But now we have fully entered the information age, and the eavesdropper version of the dark world has been updated again.

He had just blown up Byakuran's snooping satellite, but unexpectedly activated another Osamu Dazai.

Saiki Kusuo was completely unaware of the upcoming trouble. His current mood was as relaxed as eating two coffee jelly. When the cooling time for teleportation was up, he immediately returned to Zenyuan Tomie.

Saiki Kusuo looked around:

"Did that curse spirit escape?"

Zenyuan Tomie nodded, with a bit of regret in his tone:

"Without Kusuo's suppression and the power of the curse, I couldn't stop him at all. I could only Let him run away."

Zenin Tomie is now very worried about the harm caused by the special magic spirit flower to ordinary people. After all, he has a little girl Fushiguro Tsumiki who has no special abilities at all, and he is worried that she will be affected.

Saiki Kusuo had already received the script. He knew that there was a special magician named Xia Youjie nearby. He immediately said calmly: "Don't worry, I just telepathically sent a message to the nearby magician.

They will get rid of this cursed spirit."

Zenyuan Tomie was directly comforted by Saiki Kusuo.

After finishing the task that was pressing on him, the big stone in his heart suddenly fell to the ground. Zenin Tomie leaned close to Saiki Kusuo like a cat leaning against the fireplace in winter, and hung on him lazily: "Today's things are gone.

, or let's go have dessert together! Let's eat Kusuo Amu's favorite coffee jelly!"

Zenin Tomie's proposal was really too tempting for Kusuo Saiki, and the intelligence he had in his childhood sweetheart could easily manipulate him.

Seeing that Saiki Kusuo's expression was obviously shaken, Zenin Tomie quickly struck while the iron was hot: "

I heard that there is a newly opened dessert shop in Mikka Town. The chef is an outstanding student who graduated from Totsuki Academy. He specializes in desserts and is internationally known. He also won many awards."

Kusuo Saiki was excited.

Zen Yuan Tomie showed off his big move. He took out two well-made lottery tickets from his pocket: "I

redeemed them with the [cheating code] half a month ago. If I don't go there this month, they will expire." That's it."

Zenyuan Tomie liked being close to Saiki Kusuo so much that he raised his head and moved forward, placing a gentle kiss on Saiki Kusuo's cheek to complete the final blow and achieve the killing effect

.

Saiki Kusuo immediately surrendered to his boyfriend.

He took the lottery ticket from Zenyuan Tomie's hand, adjusted the teleportation point according to the address mentioned above, and then stretched out his hand to take Zenyuan Tomie's slender belt and lead him across the space.

Zenin Tomie clearly felt the closer daily contact with Saiki Kusuo under his deliberate guidance.

This made his current mood so bright that it was beyond imagination. Using [cheating codes] to exchange for any props that ordinary people couldn't get would not bring him such a happy experience.

The first official date between the two had a great start.

Saiki Kusuo chose to land in the camera blind spot closest to the dessert shop.