Chapter 66 Tomie is in business

A smile on Tomie’s face deepened, and he was the only one in the audience who smiled so brightly.

The contact person Taneda Kazuo placed among the guests looked as ugly as a ghost. He also had light pink hair. Now he suspected that Zenin Tomie had the wrong person.

He shouted from within.

Zenyuan-kun, there is hell ahead.

Who knows what weird habits the rich people who come to this secret club have behind their shiny skin?

According to the coordinator's plan, before the Vongola leader Sawada Tsunayoshi and the top brass of the magic world came to this secret club, he would raise the reputation of Zen Yuan Tomie by mindlessly throwing money at it.

When the time comes, Fujiwara Shiro will naturally hand over the task of receiving these two important guests to Zenyuan Tomie.

The contact person has some information about Zen Yuan Tomie, and he is now very worried about the failure of this rookie undercover agent who is on his first mission.

Of course, Saiki Kusuo heard the chattering noise in the mind of the contactor, which was completely the self-inflicted complaints and annoyance of Zen Yuan Tomie.

However, Saiki Kusuo had implanted a terrifying impression of inaccessibility in his mind, so that he did not dare to intercept Hu and interrupt the current communication between Zenyuan Tomie and Saiki Kusuo. He could only watch time slip by.

As a result, the voices in the secret club became even more noisy.

Saiki Kusuo lowered his eyes slightly, feeling a little irritated. This scene was very inconsistent with the peaceful life he always enjoyed.

In addition to the complaints from the contact person, other guests also continued to produce all kinds of dirty words, polluting the air that Saiki Kusuo felt.

The expensive and stimulating wine could not paralyze the swelling desires of the people around him. They still traced the outline of the Zen Yuan Fujiang with their misty eyes.

If it weren't for the guarding beast around Zenyuan Fujiang, they would have been eager to pounce on him and swallow him whole in one gulp, leaving not even a small piece of the beautiful bones and dregs.

Saiki Kusuo didn't like the attitude of these villains, especially their coveting of Zen Yuan Tomie. The dark nightclub amplified the negative emotions in people's hearts that had been suppressed for a long time. He wanted to raise his hand and blow up this place with super powers.

However, Zenin Tomie stopped Saiki Kusuo's impulse.

The God of the Second Dimension does not need to break his own rules for everyone present. In Zenyuan Tomie's heart, Kusuo Saiki can of course remain an ordinary person.

Even though Kusuo Saiki

has changed his appearance now and appears in this secret club that harbors evil and evil, he is still the dream of Kusuo that Zenin Tomie also wants to protect.

Zenyuan Tomie raised a brand new wine glass and shook the wine that looked like blood in it.

He took a shallow sip himself, and the sweet smell bloomed on his tongue, almost half of the delicious coffee jelly that Saiki Kusuo handed him personally.

Zenin Tomie lowered his head and put his gorgeous lips stained with the aroma of red wine against the corners of Saiki Kusuo's lips.

Under the lights of the secret club, Zenin Tomie's gloomy beauty was too eye-catching. His expression when kissing Kusuo Saiki was too charming. His dark eyes seemed to show everyone he was deeply in love with but also alienated from.