Chapter 56 Hypothermia Ring

Kusuo Saiki’s words stirred up a thousand waves with one stone. Originally, his sense of existence was so thin that he seemed to disappear, but now he is like a beacon gathering everyone’s attention.

The scene was quiet for a moment and became audible.

As soon as Zen Yuan Tomie heard Kusuo's explanation of the reality of the incident, he immediately tilted his head and said to Zhu Fu Jingguang without thinking: "He is the murderer, just catch him." Zen Yuan Tomie's expression was too serious, unlike the one he had just followed according

to

various The attitude at the process blockade site was completely different.

It made Jiang Guling and Zhu Fu Jingguang feel ridiculous.

As far as we know, the pink-haired high school student was blocked by the corpse and never left his chair after the murder, right?

What clues did he draw from to reach such a conclusion?

Rei Fukutani was keenly aware of something wrong. As a police academy student, he had read too many case files. How could someone who could come to a conclusion in such a short period of time not have planned it in advance?

Even the long-famous detectives in Yoneka Town can't do it, and only the legendary dead clairvoyant detective has such an ability.

But now [clairvoyant]'s son Edogawa Ranpo is far from showing his prominence in the police world.

It is not uncommon for thieves to catch the thief at the crime scene.

Fukitani Rei's eyes gradually changed when he looked at Saiki Kusuo.

Kusuo Saiki didn't wear a heart blocker, so he could naturally hear the reasoning theater in Rei Furitani's mind, a top student.

It's easy to dispel Reitani's doubts. The real murderer is still reviewing the details of the crime in his mind. Kusuo Saiki just needs to read his voice.

Kusuo Saiki couldn't touch the body now, so he connected the clues concisely and concisely:

"Chef Luca's earrings are not one piece, and the ring held by the metal buckle is actually a ring."

Everyone's Following Saiki Kusuo's words, his eyes moved to Chef Luca's earlobes. He is indeed a talented and romantic Frenchman, with many tattoos and metal trinkets on his body.

Until Saiki Kusuo pointed out the original function of the ring, almost everyone would have thought that his earrings were asymmetrical.

After all, the inner ring of this ring is also very bumpy, and it doesn't look like a style that will be worn on the finger for a long time.

Rei Furitani immediately pointed out the important point:

"The bulges in the inner ring of the ring have reflective surfaces caused by skin friction. It is indeed a mark that appears when you often pick it on your fingers." Kusuo Saiki nodded in approval, and then added

Said:

"The grooves inside the ring contain **powder. This powder will easily decompose and release toxic gases when exposed to the air. Chef Luca habitually hangs the ring in the special bayonet of the earring. , causing too much poisonous gas to be absorbed in an instant."

Zenyuan Tomijiang has just received a ring, even though it is made of special material, it is completely transparent to the naked eye.

But when he reached out and touched his right middle finger, he could still feel its special texture.

The ten fingers are connected to the heart. The temperature of this metal, which is far higher than room temperature, is given by his heartbeat.

When the owner took the ring off his finger, his heartbeat no longer provided warmth to the ring. Did he also recycle his love for the person who gave him the ring and put it quietly in the cold air? ?

Zenyuan Tomie took a quick glance and confirmed:

"This ring is the size of the ring finger of Chef Luca's right hand. It represents a loyal marriage."

Rei Fukitani's eyes were subtle:

"I have never heard of Chef Luca. Who are you marrying?"

What Rei Fukiya hasn't completely revealed yet is that

Chef Luca doesn't even have a long-term lover.

When Rei Fukutani was on a mission in Kabukicho, he saved chef Luca once from an enemy, so he received the enthusiastic guidance from the graduate chef of Totsuki Academy and the right to eat without reservation.

Although Chef Luca is a scumbag when it comes to relationships, he is indeed a good teacher and treats Rei Fukutani and his police academy student friends very enthusiastically.

Every time they come to eat, they only charge cost price.

Otherwise, ordinary police academy students like him and Zhu Fu Jingguang would never go to such a high-priced restaurant.

Jiangu Ling and Zhu Fu Jingguang were still in a state of shock.

Not only because someone they had known for a long time was killed in front of them, but also because the seemingly ordinary pink-haired young man in front of them deciphered the modus operandi of this case so quickly.

Since even the method of committing the crime is so accurate, the conclusion about the murderer is probably true.

Jianggu Ling and Zhu Fu Jingguang said goodbye to the two of them briefly and made sure to confirm.

Before leaving, Fang Gu Ling glanced at Zenyuan Tomie without leaving any trace.

He intuitively felt that the death of chef Luca was related to the appearance of Zenyuan Tomie. At the moment of seeing such a gloomy beauty, the charm of the far East must have produced a fatal temptation

for the French soul . The tear mole at the corner of his eye is dotted on the pale skin, which expands his charm to the point where it can stir the soul every time he blinks. Chef Luca may be worried that the ring on the ring finger of his right hand will hinder further communication with the beauty, so he takes off the ring on his hand.

Because the pastry chef's uniform had no pockets, and he was afraid that the ring would be lost and he would be unable to communicate with his old lover, he took off the ring and fastened it on his earlobe. Zenyuan Tomie is the most direct cause of the death of chef Luca. Fang Gulii felt a strong gaze. The pink-haired young man who calmly pointed out the murderer's method of death still had no big fluctuations in his expression, but his eyes still had a strong sense of oppression even through green lenses. He was silently warning Jianggu Ling not to say anything detrimental to Zenyuan Fujiang. Stop showing off your reasoning skills.

Even such a poisonous ring was taken off the next moment Zenyuan Tomie stepped into the door of the store. Guilt doesn't need to taint Zenin Tomie. Kusuo Saiki will help shield Zenin Tomie from the guilt he may be carrying due to his overload of charm. Therefore, the scene of the interrogation of the murderer does not require the participation of Zen Yuan Tomie.

These two enthusiastic police academy students are good substitutes. Zenyuan Tomie’s eyes followed the backs of Fangtani Rei and Zhufu Jingguang. Obviously he wanted to watch the grand scene of the police academy students interrogating criminals.

Moreover, this case was solved only through Kusuo's dream. As a boyfriend, Zenin Tomie and Yourong Yan. Saiki Kusuo took Zenyuan Tomie's hand in time, and his palm was attached to the top, with an undoubted force: "Will you stay with me now?"

The sound of the police car was getting closer and closer, and they would end the conversation soon . The arrest of the criminal suspect, the heartbroken sinner's curse of infidelity will never enter the ears of Zen Yuan Tomie.