Chapter 4 Dazai calls

[When did Dazai Osamu change my cell phone ringtone to this one? 】

Among the people Tomie knew in Zenyuan, there was only one person who was keen on getting into the water and committing suicide every day, and would even deliberately hum this weird ditty when he felt relaxed. No one except Dazai Osamu of Port Mafia had such a mental state.

[And how did Osamu Dazai know my phone number? 】

Zenyuan Tomie was extremely shocked. He found that he could not recall at all how Dazai Osamu had access to his mobile phone during the confrontation between the two of them.

However, Dazai Osamu accurately called Zenin Tomie after Saiki Kusuo deleted the only communication channel between them.

Zenyuan Tomie was about to break out in cold sweat. Now he could clearly see a strong dissatisfaction in Saiki Kusuo's eyes.

The sharp edge of Saiki Kusuo's emotions was obviously not directed at Zenin Tomie. He stared at the cell phone placed on the table unkindly.

Dazai Osamu is clearly provoking Saiki Kusuo!

Deliberately use your singing voice to express your presence.

Zenin Tomie reached out decisively, trying to block the call from Dazai Osamu, the uninvited guest, and put it aside for the time being.

[After appeasing Kusuo’s dream, I will secretly go to the port Mafia building tonight to give Dazai Osamu a big piece of warmth. ]

Unexpectedly, Saiki Kusuo stopped him:

"Tomie, turn on the speakerphone."

Saiki Kusuo raised his chin slightly, with a completely non-negotiable tone. Based on Zenyuan Tomie's voice full of unexpected emotions, he directly put Dazaiji's The danger has been raised to another level.

He actually reacted directly shortly after deleting the mobile APP, and even dared to call Zenyuan Tomie directly.

Now is the perfect time, why don’t you take a look at what kind of medicine Dazai Osamu sells in his gourd?

Saiki Kusuo chose to face Osamu Dazai directly.

Zenin Tomie is not willing to be stripped of his waistcoat by Saiki Kusuo.

He had never told Kusuo Saiki before that he was once an abandoned son of the Chanyuan family, a family of sorcerers, and had a supernatural ability close to the creation of gods.

Zenyuan Tomie immediately looked at Saiki Kusuo pitifully. He lowered his gaze and maximized his appearance advantages in a posture of looking up and praying.

Those eyes that usually look at others empty and calm are filled with tears at this moment, which brings a great

contrast to the overall beautiful and indifferent face . This will make anyone feel the greatest pity and sympathy, and cannot bear to criticize harshly.

him, or force him to do something.

However, Saiki Kusuo obviously doesn't follow this trick. He has always done this since he was a child since he was a child.

In the past, Kusuo Saiki was still young and didn't understand the depth of Zenin Tomie's routines, so he always gave in. Now it's a matter of Yokohama Mafia, and there's no room for discussion.

Kusuo Saiki gave an ultimatum coldly:

"Yes."

Zenin Tomie pressed the speakerphone with great reluctance, struggling to make the final disguise: "