Chapter 52 Satellite Remote Control

Saiki Kusuo's teleportation cooling time is three minutes. It is not difficult to spend these three minutes safely when Hanayu is severely suppressed and unable to act as a monster.

Zenin Tomie even held his hand and wandered happily around the temple for a while.

In Zenyuan Tomie's mind, this could be regarded as the first date since the two of them officially upgraded to a couple.

Very memorable.

Saiki Kusuo had information about the previous timeline, and Zenin Tomie gave him a good talk about the various unexpected events he encountered during this mission.

Apart from the passionate spellcaster DK Xia Youjie and the Mafia leader Sawada Tsunayoshi who was just passing by, the most troublesome thing was the boss [Magnolia].

Bai Lan's xp seems a bit strange, even though she is wearing an ugly mask, she has to confess to Zen Yuan Fujiang.

They also wishfully believe that Zen Yuan Tomie is a complete money worshiper, the kind of flashy beauty who will be tempted by wealth.

However, anyone who maliciously speculates on others will be punished by the gods. The cruise ship he used to show off was blown up by the enemy as a firework on the spot.

Saiki Kusuo felt that it was necessary to end the incident as soon as possible, and he did not like Zen Yuan Tomie's fanatical suitors at all, and he did not intend to let Zen Yuan Tomie and Bai Lan meet again

.

He chose to use clairvoyance to find Bailan's location.

After seeing the inverted crown tattoo described by Zenon Tomie, Saiki Kusuo confirmed to Zenon Tomie: "As long as the goods are

delivered to the owner, right?"

When Zenon Tomie nodded, Saiki Kusuo decisively started teleportation. At the same time, enter the invisible state.

Saiki Kusuo can adjust his own physiological values, reducing his heartbeat and breathing to zero. Apart from creating a slight obstruction to the flow of the wind, it is as if he does not exist. Bailan, who is not a top taijutsu expert, has no way of sensing his position. .

For Bai Lan, everything that happened was just a ghost story.

He was still rushing to the port of Yokohama when suddenly a large, solid box fell from above his head.

Because Saiki Kusuo's chosen landing point was too close, Bailan couldn't hide even if she wanted to, so she could only take a solid blow.

If Kusuo Saiki had chosen to land something like a sharp knife or a bomb, Byakuran, the god of the new world, would have died before he left the battlefield.

After being buffered by Bai Lan's brain, the box slid smoothly into his arms.

mission completed.

Saiki Kusuo never looked back at the scene of the crime. He turned around and left the scene, preparing to find a place to wait for the cooling time of the next teleportation.

In this timeline, Saiki Kusuo successfully avoided the confrontation between Zenin Tomie and Byakuran. If they really meet on the cruise ship, they might meet the winery members who came.

In the hail of bullets, even if Zenyuan Tomie was bound by heaven and curse, he would probably be seriously injured if he didn't use the [cheating code].

Suddenly, Saiki Kusuo's eyes darkened.

He heard Bai Lan's heart.

[No matter which world Fujie is from, he should not have the ability to move objects instantly. It must be the special ability of that pink-haired kid! ]