Chapter 13 Heaven and Tyrant

Zenin Tomie has no time to think about why his childhood sweetheart Saiki Kusuo, who is an ordinary male high school student, actually knows about the cursed spirit.

If Kusuo Saiki has a little bit of talent as a magician, then the magic spirit he can see will be extremely powerful.

Zen Yuan Fujiang could not guarantee that he could exorcise this cursed spirit without damaging the steel structure of the entire building.

Saiki Kusuo heard the thoughts that kept flashing in Zenyuan Tomie's heart. He and Zenyuan Tomie had the same idea - they must escape from this dangerous building quickly.

Although the curse spirit continues to kill the Mafia present, according to general theory, the growth rate of humans with negative emotions gradually decreases to zero and should not gradually become faster, but the strength of the curse spirit is still increasing in a terrifying way. Quality keeps growing.

This curse spirit actually has the function of self-evolution in its talent...

[Osama Dazai, do you know what kind of Pandora's box you have opened! ]

Zen Yuan Fujiang must be taken away from the sight of the curse spirit as soon as possible.

Saiki Kusuo simply wanted to raise his hand and turn back the time of the earth to before Zenyuan Tomie met Dazai Osamu, and nip the source of the curse spirit in the bud.

Now the curse spirit is killing the group of Mafia who were attracted by Zen Yuan Tomie. For the time being, Osamu Dazai, who is standing far away in the center of the dance floor, is not regarded as an attack target.

Obviously, it is impossible for Dazai Osamu not to have a little bit of monopoly on Zenin Tomie, but he can suppress it very, very well, otherwise he would not use a trick to make Zenin Tomie appear at Mafia's banquet.

But it was only a matter of time before the curse spirit turned its spearhead. Dazai Osamu's position was almost irreversible. *

Does he really want to face death at this moment, or has he prepared his own escape route?

Saiki Kusuo pulled Zenin Tomie all the way to the exit of the building, but kept focusing on observing the surrounding situation.

The curse spirit is constantly expanding, like a clapping balloon, and it is more and more likely to burst.

Dazai Osamu directly pressed the mechanism in his hand, and an iron gate fell from the sky, firmly blocking the escape route of Zenin Tomie and Saiki Kusuo, and also cutting off the only way for him to escape from the building.

He didn't seem to care at all about the bloody atmosphere at the scene, and still maintained an elegant and indifferent posture, as if he was an excellent director watching a wonderful drama, rather than a lamb to be slaughtered by the curse spirit.

Dazai Osamu smiled and said:

"Doraemon dear, didn't you ask me for the reward for attending the banquet for the first time before?"

Zenin Tomie didn't even look back, he kicked the iron door hard, and this The strength of the iron door is extremely terrifying. It is probably made of the best alloy that can withstand the speed of rockets.

Even if he is bound by the sky and the curse, there is no way to break the iron gate and deform it for a while.

Zenyuan Tomie has now figured it out and sends Saiki Kusuo out first.

Even though he had not fought against the curse spirit for many years, he still had to suppress his fear. At worst, he would use [cheating codes] to exchange various rocket launchers, and he would be wiped out by fire and die together with Osamu Dazai.