Chapter 67 Consumption

Zen Yuan Fujiang was greatly shocked. He had never thought that he could use telepathy in this way.

If Kusuo Saiki wants to cause any trouble to this world, he only needs to endlessly send the information he heard through telepathy to the Internet.

Those black assets that Mafia tried so hard to hide could not escape Saiki Kusuo's investigation.

Although Kusuo Amu did not accept his application for adoption, the thought of spending Dazai Osamu's money made Zenin Tomie instantly happy again. The smile on his face became even brighter, making his dark eyes a little more seductive. Human vitality.

Zenyuan Tomie raised his head arrogantly, exposing his beautiful neck to the air. He stretched out his slender fingers and pointed at the waiter who was following him: "Since this gentleman has invited me, light the champagne tower for me."

The waiter had never seen such an attitude on the first day of work. Even though Zenin Tomie was so charming, his inner fear of not receiving the money still made him look at Saiki Kusuo with uncertain eyes. , I hope this guest with a dangerous temperament will give a positive answer.

Saiki Kusuo nodded silently. No matter how much money he spent in this secret club, Dazai Osamu was not as arrogant as scrapping a car worth tens of millions of dollars in one day.

The waiter immediately went to prepare as if he had been granted amnesty. He specially exchanged a silent look with the boss Fujiwara Shiro.

Sure enough, Zen Yuan Fujiang is their biggest cash cow in history.

According to the rules of this secret club, the champagne tower is not for the person who ordered the wine, it is just a stepping stone to the next stage.

The big boss Saiki Kusuo who paid the money was able to get a bunch of luxurious and affordable keys.

Saiki Kusuo was led to the special room of the secret club for the first time.

From the appearance of this building, it is impossible to tell that there are

so many spacious small rooms inside. Behind the dilapidated and dirty alley, there is such a huge gold selling cave.

Every gadget that human beings can use for fun has been prepared and hung all over the wall. It is so rich that it is like a museum of curiosity. And because of the dim lighting and the atmosphere with strong personal aesthetic taste, it is more like a certain person. A lifetime collection of a crazy aristocratic gentleman.

Zen Garden Tomie looked up at them, as if he had glimpsed the bad scene that only occurs when human beings' dirty desires are so strong that they materialize.

After all, Zenyuan Tomie is not a person who particularly likes to seek excitement online. He has never seen so many S and M props. Those various small whips and the fun clothes tied to the dolls are too Too dazzling.

In this secret room where no legal rules can touch, Saiki Kusuo became the master of this world through money.

According to the rules of this secret club, Kusuo Saiki can do whatever he wants to Zenin Tomie.

As long as it does not cause actual harm to Zenyuan Tomie's life, even cutting off his flesh and blood to make candles is a small pleasure that is allowed.

The others withdrew with a look, only handing an alarm button disguised as an ordinary accessory to Kusuo Saiki.

Zenyuan Tomie reached out and picked up the alarm, looking left and right:

"It's quite unique. Is there a bug device?"

Kusuo Saiki glanced at it briefly, and his superpowers were more effective on the eyes than ordinary X-rays. To be powerful:

"There is only one transmitting circuit inside, and the structure is very simple."

The simpler the thing, the stronger it is and will not be easily damaged. I am afraid that this alarm will be able to remain intact for a while even in the battle of people with super powers.

After Zenin Tomie received Kusuo's dream's affirmative answer, he immediately lost interest. Since there were no eyes watching him in this room, there was no need for him to act hypocritical and artificial.

This is quite tiring.

Zenyuan Tomie took off without hesitation and threw himself on the large bed specially arranged in this room.

Like a cat that has been patrolling its territory all day, it finally returns to its secret den where its boyfriend is also there, where it can relax its tense nerves as much as it wants.

It seems that in order to stimulate people's vision, all the items on the entire bed are pitch black. The human skin and flesh pressing on it will bring a shock of strong contrast.

Zenyuan Tomie's whole body seemed to be swallowed up by this darkness, or it could be said that he was a demon that dominated this darkness.

Today is obviously a great weekend. According to the usual agreement, Zenyuan Tomie should be very comfortable taking his boyfriend to a certain scenic spot.

Zenyuan Tomie suddenly felt a desire to make amends. He rolled over and leaned in front of Saiki Kusuo, looking up at him like this: "Kusuo a dream, anyway, you spent a lot of money to buy me. One

night. Do you want to try these things on the wall?"

Saiki Kusuo silently stretched out his hand and touched the somewhat cold skin of Kamie Zenyuan Tomie. The cool and delicate touch was transmitted to the back of the brain with his fingers. His nerves felt slightly numb.

Saiki Kusuo frowned. He didn't think it was a good time to change the situation. Even though there were many walls, his telepathy could still hear the dirty sounds coming from other rooms.

It feels like we have traveled to prehistoric times, when humans were still living in chaos.

Saiki Kusuo, who has a higher sense of morality, chose to change the subject:

"Tomie, my current identity is a special personnel dispatched by Port Mafia. No matter who asks you for my news in the future, you must confirm your statement." Zenyuan Tomie immediately

Responded:

"Okay Kusuo a dream."

He expressed his admiration in a timely manner:

"As expected of you, you have obviously not received professional training, but you have completed the latent mission so easily." However,

Zenyuan Tomie still has a question :

"If we don't do something live, won't it make the owner of this club suspicious?"

This matter could not trouble the God of the Second Dimension. Saiki Kusuo silently removed his hand from the side of Zenin Tomie's face. , touching the wrinkled sheet beside him.

The ability of equivalent exchange is particularly useful at this time.

But in the blink of an eye, the people next door who were in a state of confusion were still filled with the heat of losing their minds, and they did not realize that a piece of messy cloth under their bodies had been secretly replaced.

Saiki Kusuo said calmly:

"This way we can do business."

Saiki Kusuo casually threw the dirty cloth into the bathroom, letting the thick door isolate the dirty smell.

In the regretful eyes of Zenin Tomie, Saiki Kusuo stretched out his hand to hold his face again, and said seriously: "Didn't you say you want to go to the beach in Yokohama? You can go now."