Chapter 36 Bai Lan's thousand-layer routine

As Zenin Tomie finished speaking, the giant cruise ship docked at the Yokohama port suddenly made a violent noise.

It seemed that the flames burned into the place where the oil was stored. The fire suddenly shot into the sky, and the huge explosion brought up a mushroom cloud-like smoke.

People who didn't know thought another atomic bomb had exploded.

Silence is Cambridge tonight.

Bai Lan twitched her eyebrows and knew what happened without looking back.

However, Bai Lan is worthy of being the big boss who has destroyed countless parallel worlds. When encountering this kind of scene, his mind spins very fast.

He had no intention of looking back at all, but continued to stare at Zenyuan Tomie with pitiful eyes, taking advantage of his skin to the extreme.

Bai Lan said rather uncomfortably: "Fu Jiangjun, you see, if you hadn't protected me, I don't know what I would have endured in this foreign country..."

"Money is not an issue. As the famous tyrant of heaven and earth in the dark world, I don't know what I would have endured... only you can help me now, please protect me for a little longer."

This is a lie.

Not to mention that Bailan possesses extremely pure flames of death with the sky attribute. The box weapons in the Milfiore family laboratory are far beyond the current technological level. They simply combine the advantages of many modern weapons, portable multi-functional automatic combat device.

Bai Lan alone now has ten boxes of weapons to count. As long as he is serious, he can destroy the entire Yokohama Port and turn over the land here and plow it.

The Milfiore family's shipyard even continues to build super powerful ships that are not even owned by the Italian government. It is no problem to defeat the entire Europe by force.

The reason why I came to Yokohama to use the yacht this time was that it was not equipped with any strange weapons, just to keep a low profile.

When all the strategic arrangements of the Milfiore family are completed, it will be a salute of rebirth to the entire world.

Before she completely caught the attention of Chanyuan Fujiang, all Bailan's goals in life were just to get along with Chanyuan Fujiang.

Everything is within Bailan's control.

From the moment Bai Lan got the right to purchase [Mermaid Meat] first, he assumed that someone was going to come and snatch it away.

The dark world forces that can be found in Yokohama are too exaggerated, and the cost of starting from the mission side is too high. It is better to find a buyer directly and attack them in one fell swoop to gain the advantage of the fisherman.

There are too many people in this world

who are afraid of death, and the endless emergence of special abilities in this world makes this group of people who only have money and power but no mysterious talents even more fanatical.

After all, there are too many living signs dangling in front of our eyes.

Spells representing human malice and curses are tyrannical all over the world, so there is always something that gathers human hope and love that can make people live longer.

Bai Lan doesn't care about the price of a cruise ship.

He is confident in his own strength and the terrifying wisdom network composed of Bai Lan in the parallel world.