Chapter 19 Betting on Dogs

Saiki Kusuo is very, very experienced in dealing with the crazy suitors of Zenin Tomie, and can even be said to be an expert in this field.

Regarding the topic of how to eradicate the influence of demonic charm, Saiki Kusuo could have opened a dedicated subject and published a long list of papers.

Saiki Kusuo said it can be eliminated, that is, it can be eliminated.

Dazai Osamu asked doubtfully:

"Kami-sama, aren't you worried that other people in Port Mafia will also know your news?"

Saiki Kusuo calmly raised the amnesia banana and aimed it at the back of Dazai Osamu's head, ready to give him a blow at any time: "You should know better

. , some things only happen once."

"This time you use Tomie to end the internal strife in Yokohama Mafia. No matter how many Mafia die, it will be a good thing for the entire Yokohama. At least it won't happen in the next period of time, as I deduced before. Eighty-eight days of small war."

Saiki Kusuo's meaning was very clear, forget it this time, and judging from the results, it was probably a good thing.

Originally, the leading war in the world line would not break out, and many ordinary people would not lose their loved ones and become homeless.

Erasing Dazai Osamu's memory and making his future Mafia journey extremely difficult is just a warning.

If they take advantage of Tomie again in the future, not to mention Saiki Kusuo's super power to turn the world upside down, Zenyuan Tomie's special ability [cheating code] can detect information in a pervasive manner, and even be able to redeem the black ledger of their port Mafia.

Zen Yuan Tomie can easily put the port Mafia into a situation where the isolated roof gradually loses nutrients and withers and dies.

It’s impossible for Osamu Dazai not to understand the power of this.

Dazai Osamu smiled. He took the mobile phone terminal handed over by Saiki Kusuo and quickly performed a series of complex operations. Many secret documents were unlocked and deleted by him in various dazzling ways.

After finishing all this, Dazai Osamu raised his hands like a man about to be executed in front of the guillotine:

"Kami-sama, please."

Saiki Kusuo decisively hit Dazai Osamu on the back of the head with an amnesia banana, and the soft texture The banana cracked loudly like a hard baseball bat.

Dazai Osamu's body instantly stiffened and he fell to the ground with his head forward.

Zenin Tomie was very surprised:

"Kusuo Amu, you won't beat him to death, right?"

Saiki Kusuo said calmly:

"That's not true, I am very measured." He

just gave Dazai Osamu a little flesh and blood. It's just a pain, it won't leave him with any sequelae at all.

Saiki Kusuo was very patient with Zenin Tomie and explained all the causes and consequences: "

I just erased all his memories of the past two months. Maybe his brain can't accept this fact for the time being, and he is in an extreme state of depression. In the chaos."

Zenyuan Tomie accepted this explanation instantly, but he also thought of his cousin Fushihe Shi'er's mission, and was a little worried: "By the way, could he have also forgotten the

reward with cousin Shi'er? It feels like my cousin is now separated from the family and needs money very much. What if he goes to Dazai Osamu to ask for a debt and doesn't get it?" Saiki Kusuo's super power has now been exposed in front of Zenin Tomie, and he doesn't He pretended