Chapter 28 The Curse of Flowers

Zenin Tomie could not help but be deeply touched by his employer's fear of death. When human beings face the passage of long years, all that is left in the end is fear. This is a bit too sad.

He didn't even ask for evidence and believed without hesitation that there was a special curse spirit in front of him.

So after going through hiring days and tyrants, they offer such a low basic salary just to increase the amount according to the situation?

However, now that the money has arrived, Zenyuan Tomie can only pack his bags and move on.

The deeper you go, the more flowers and trees inside this temple become more and more prosperous. It seems as if this man-made temple has lived longer than the forest. Otherwise, how could there be such thick rattan accumulation?

If you want to move forward, it is impossible not to cut off these entangled rattans.

Speaking of blades, Zenin Tomie remembered the charm tool used when he reunited with his cousin Fushiguro Toji.

Now that I recall it carefully, Fuheishier looked so handsome when he took the soul-releasing knife and easily killed the special-grade cursed spirit during the Mafia feast.

Zenyuan Tomie did not hesitate to exchange the [cheating code] for a soul-releasing knife of the same model as Fushihei Shi'er.

Enter the specific characters and lock the image of the long sword in your mind. After a burst of white light, the huge spell tool landed in the hands of Zenyuan Tomie.

The long black sword emits a cold light, and its weight is terrifying. If Zenyuan Fujiang hadn't been prepared in advance, he would have almost been crushed by it.

I'm afraid most people can't even lift it one centimeter off the ground, let alone swing it like a tiger.

Zen Yuan Tomie pulled out a piece of his hair, but when he brought the hair close to the blade, it was blown into two pieces by the breeze in the air.

The bloodthirsty blade is indeed extremely sharp!

Zen Yuan Tomie did not have a clear judgment on the value of the blade, so he used this magic tool worth 500 million to chop vines in the mountains without any psychological burden.

If anyone from the world of magic were here, they would be so impressed by Zen Yuan Tomie's extravagant and wasteful style that they would have a heart attack on the spot.

The soul-releasing knife is a cursed tool worth 500 million. It can ignore the hardness of all physical objects and directly penetrate the soul when slashing. It is the dream blade of countless curse masters.

With the help of the Soul-releasing Sword, the flowers and plants in front of Zenyuan Fujiang were gently swung away like air, falling to the ground and losing their vitality.

After cutting down more trees, no more vines will appear on the path forward of the Zen Yuan Fujiang

. They will recede like the tide with wisdom.

It seems that he is afraid of Zen Yuan Tomie.

Zenyuan Fujiang raised the soul-releasing knife. Wherever the blade pointed, the vegetation there trembled and moved out of a large open space, as if Zenyuan Fujiang was afraid that Zenyuan Fujiang would kill their souls together with their bodies.

At this moment, Zenyuan Tomie is like Moses parting the sea, and he feels as if he is on a pilgrimage.

The red walls and tiles of this temple were all exposed due to the action of Zen Yuan Tomie to expel the rattan. Without the cover of the plants, they all looked very clean. It seemed that someone had carefully renovated the place not long ago. .