Chapter 51 Satellite Lens

Zenyuan Tomie heard the recording from Kusuo Saiki’s cell phone, but he didn’t have any too many thoughts in his heart.

After all, his cousin Fuheshier gave him too much knowledge about the world of magic before he went out. Fuheishier has firmly engraved the equation "cursed spirit = enemy" in his mind.

Now that Hanayu behaves like this in front of Saiki Kusuo, it only makes him love Saiki Kusuo even more.

Saiki Kusuo was silent for a while, and then finally breathed out easily:

"According to my information, this curse spirit should recognize you as its master. Maybe this is the result of your using the [cheating code]. At this time In the timeline, you did not use your superpower before seeing Him."

"Sure enough, the [cheating code] is the cause of your increasingly unstable physique."

There are too many things changing in this timeline, but it is also for the better. direction.

It is actually a very good thing that Zen Yuan Fujiang is not favored by the curse spirit.

After all, curse spirits are filthy tissue-like things born from human beings' negative emotions, and they are born to exist as the enemy of human beings.

Saiki Kusuo once tried to use telepathy to distort the cognition of curse spirits, but because most of them did not have intelligence and only relied on instinct to act, there was no way to successfully modify the opponent's underlying logic.

The task of dealing with the cursed spirit can only be left to the magician. There is no way for Kusuo Saiki, the god of the second dimension, to save it once and for all.

If we can find the key points of the disaster that happened to Zenyuan Tomie, it will be like stabilizing a chronic disease that is unique to him.

As long as you pay careful attention, it will not lead to irreversible serious consequences.

Zenyuan Tomie was keenly aware of Saiki Kusuo's emotional changes since he appeared in front of him. He said resolutely: "I will practice my physical skills well in the future. My cousin has no supernatural powers or spells. He is the same

. One of the strongest people in the world, I will never use supernatural powers even if I encounter danger in the future!" Kusuo Saiki was very

pleased, no one would be indifferent to the 100% trusting eyes of others when they look at him.

Since the emotional water valve was opened by Zenyuan Tomie without resistance and the threshold of happiness was raised, Saiki Kusuo could no longer suppress his closeness to Zenyuan Tomie.

They are all their boyfriends anyway, so it’s perfectly fine to occasionally go off the rails and act more like a friend.

Saiki Kusuo

stretched out his hand and took the initiative to approach Zenyuan Tomie and interlocked with his fingers.

Zenyuan Tomie looked at Saiki Kusuo in surprise, as if being stabbed by a small electric current, a beautiful water color suddenly appeared in his eyes.

However, Saiki Kusuo's expression still maintained his usual calmness, as if the person taking the initiative to hold Zenyuan Tomie was not him, but someone exactly like him.

But the tips of his ears, which were so red that they almost blended into his own pink hair, still exposed his innermost feelings.

Zenyuan Tomie couldn't help but have the idea of ​​teasing him. He first pretended to approach naturally, and then quickly left a fleeting kiss on the corner of Saiki Kusuo's lips.