Chapter 20 Do you dare to bet money? !

Zenyuan Tomie and Saiki Kusuo were all numb on the spot.

Especially Zen Yuan Tomie, he was completely unable to accept that his cousin, whom he had met again after so many years, had completely degenerated into a scum of society!

This is simply a bolt from the blue.

The freshly roasted barbecue in my hand is no longer fragrant.

The air suddenly fell into silence, and only the smell of the inland land blown by the seaside wind made people more irritable.

Only then did Fuheishier realize that the rich woman, who was usually quite enthusiastic towards him, actually did not approach him affectionately immediately after he spoke out.

Only then did he take a closer look, and it seemed that the person in front of him didn't even have the right gender.

Fuheishier showed no fear or panic that he had woken up in a different place. He still spoke lazily: "I don't care if you are adebtor or you have weird tastes and like men, there is a price that can be negotiated. "

The more Fuhei Shi'er spoke, the darker and darker the face of Zenyuan Tomie became. He now fully understood that his cousin Fuhei Shi'er was not only gambling and in debt, but also actually became a cowherd. He still belonged to the The bottom line is very, very low.

Zenyuan Fujiang had no expression on his face and laughed out loud:

"Cousin Shi'er, do you think I am?"

Fuhei Shi'er's expression changed. He suppressed all the laziness that was wrapped around him, and his eyes suddenly changed. It was sharpened and refilled with the powerful and oppressive feeling that the sky and the curse should have:

"Are you from the Chanyuan family? Why did you come to me?"

Fuhei Shi'er's martial arts is extremely strong, and he changed from the original in the blink of an eye. The posture of lying on the tatami changed to approaching Zenyuan Tomie. He only had to raise his hand to attack his throat and kill him.

Fuhei is extremely murderous.

But when Fuhei Shi'er lowered his head and caught a glimpse of Chanyuan Tomie's eyebrows, his murderous aura stopped and he looked at Chanyuan Tomie's rather familiar face in disbelief.

Even in the thick darkness of night, the faint light of the bonfire reflected the outline of Tomie of the Zen Temple, giving him some lively colors. However, his face seemed to be only black and white, and his upward eyes were much brighter than when he was a child. , the seductive and depraved charm has increased dozens of times.

She has completely transformed into a great beauty!

Fuheishier choked up a little. In this world, there were not many people he cared about, and they seemed destined to lose them.

Just like when he was a child, he was separated from his only brother Zenon Tomie who he cared about in the Zen family. When he grew up, he

separated from his beloved wife. From then on, he could no longer maintain the courage to live a happy life and ignored his own child Fushiguro Megumi...

Fushiguro Ji'er originally thought that he was a cursed person in the world, just like he had the heaven and the curse in the Zenyuan family where the most important thing was the power of the curse, and he was looked down upon and despised since he was a child.

What he gained was destined to dissipate quickly, and only pain would always be the background of his life.

It had been a long time since Fushihei Shiji had thought about reuniting with Zenyuan Tomie, so much so that his voice was beginning to become unstable when he spoke: "Fujiang, it's really you!" Fushiheshiji's huge body directly pressed down, pressing down on