Chapter 10 Counselor Tomie

Chanyuan Tomie angrily hit the steering wheel with his palm. The ordinary alloy and rubber of Sky and Curse couldn't withstand his furious blow, and it shattered into pieces in an instant.

"Are you crazy? Doing such a dangerous operation on a viaduct."

Zenyuan Tomie did not confront him in the air, but directly opened the car door, lifted up his skirt, and ran forward to give Dazai Osamu a rub.

Saiki Kusuo breathed a sigh of relief. Just now he almost used telekinesis to levitate both cars.

Now Saiki Kusuo had to stand still. He intuitively felt that Osamu Dazai was testing the depth of his superpower. Anyway, the existence of mind reading might have been exposed, so he should just think that he was an ordinary male high school student with mind reading ability.

Dazai Osamu raised his hands, as if he had surrendered and was beaten and scolded, but there was an innocent expression on his face: "I am here to

welcome Doraemon. If you want to come to the banquet, why not Notify me? After all, we just had a phone call, and the last call in your mobile phone address book is my number." "I am

waiting for you here specifically."

A long list of honorifics came out of Dazai Osamu's mouth , but he really can’t be considered respectful in this way:

“Because in Mafia’s world, kissing for no reason may make Doraemon think that I want to kill you, so I can only use two Let’s take a car instead of a normal kiss.”

“You are still so beautiful today. Please pay attention to your movements and don’t let this luxurious dress turn into a pile of rags. Handmade products are so fragile.” Zenyuan Tomie doesn’t care about this

. , rushed directly in front of him, lifted him out of the driver's seat, and gave him a solid shoulder throw.

"Anyway, you also know about my supernatural power. I can have thousands of skirts of this level if I want." "I will hit you today, do you still have to worry about the

skirt?"

Zenyuan Tomie is really He was so angry that he didn't have to worry about ordinary car accidents due to his physique, but sitting in the back seat of the car was an ordinary male high school student Kusuo Saiki!

If something happened to Kusuo Saiki, he would really be able to commit the horrific incident of going out to demolish the Mafia building.

Dazai Osamu pretended to be sad and wailed hypocritically:

"Obviously my friendship with Doraemon is so sincere, why can't you be willing to die with me? Under the blood of the setting sun on the viaduct at dusk, we drove two cars

Isn't this the most romantic thing in the world when the vehicle completes a kiss of death and then embraces death?"

Kusuo Saiki was too lazy to listen to Dazai Osamu's excuses. He knew better than Zenin Tomie that Dazai Osamu was acting.

In order to block Saiki Kusuo's spiritual perception, Dazai Osamu said a long list of beautiful words, but his heart was constantly filled with a lot of noise.

Osamu Dazai should have undergone special training to prevent mind-reading abilities. He can think of countless qualityless information in his mind while talking to people, completely hiding his true intentions.

"You are actually willing to come, then just act as a navigator and take us away."

Saiki Kusuo looked at Osamu Dazai condescendingly, as if he were looking at a dangerous nuclear leakage waste.