Chapter 58 The thirsty and the drowned

Zenin Tomie has never looked down on Kusuo's dream so condescendingly. Even in some very extraordinary dreams, Zenin Tomie was looking up to him.

From the moment they met, almost all interactions between them were conducted under the leadership of Saiki Kusuo.

Saiki Kusuo transformed the memories of Zen Yuan Tomie under the complete demonic charm into nightmares that occasionally appeared in his subconscious.

As a result, Zenin Tomie can only rely on getting along with Saiki Kusuo, like a child going through the toddler stage again, constantly absorbing the knowledge of getting along with others.

How to perceive kindness between people?

How to get along with others normally and healthily?

How to respect and love someone?

These are things that Saiki Kusuo slowly penetrated into Zenyuan Tomie through practical actions.

Everything he learned from Saiki Kusuo formed the soul of the current [Zenyuan Tomie].

In Zenyuan Tomie's heart, Saiki Kusuo is the god who reshapes his new world.

No matter what kind of problem he encounters, he can get the perfect answer from Kusuo Amu.

Even though Zenin Tomie had a superpower that was almost equal to the Creator's [Cheat Code], Saiki Kusuo deliberately suppressed the urge to use his superpower in front of Zenin Tomie.

Seemingly unequal position with extreme disparity in power.

Even in front of the "ordinary" Saiki Kusuo, Zenin Tomie is still a guided lost man.

On the given end of the scale.

If Saiki Kusuo didn't take the initiative, Zenin Tomie wouldn't ask for anything from him.

Both of them seem to be used to this kind of relationship.

Without Saiki Kusuo's approval, Zenyuan Tomie would not easily cross the thunder pond.

Unless Zenin Tomie is extremely emotional, his further request for Saiki Kusuo's feelings can only be expressed in words at most.

No matter how much physical communication there is, it will only be like the last timeline.

First, he explored the demonic fruit and tried it briefly to lure Saiki Kusuo's psychological defense to waver and take the initiative to rob him.

Like a believer's sacrifice to his only god.

Therefore, Saiki Kusuo did not expect that

Chanyuan Tomie would develop to this point of actively pursuing him in just one day.

In this timeline, it seems that after Saiki Kusuo confessed to him, [Tomie]'s instinct to seduce and plunder love began to break the seal, wanting to draw more and more love from Saiki Kusuo.

This ambition is growing and spreading like a raging fire.

Zen Yuan Tomie has long wanted to do this.

His eyes became darker, like [Tomie] who grew out of his hair in the previous timeline.

He should have done this long ago!

Zenyuan Fujiang lifted up his long, dark and smooth hair, glowing with fine colorful light, showing a bit of poisonous charm like a snake in the deep sea.

The entire weight of his body was pressed against Saiki Kusuo's body, and his beautiful and slender fingers pressed on his boyfriend's chest, listening to his heartbeat through the flesh.