Chapter 46 Retrospective ends

If we only pursue changes in physical properties, there is no way to kill the mass in front of us.

Saiki Kusuo has tried countless methods, and he can't remember how many times he has used time and space reversal to start over.

Whether it is using super powers to isolate the space, sending these pieces of meat into an environment similar to a vacuum, or using pressure to break the DNA chains in the space, there is no way to stop the differentiation of this group of Zenyuan Tomie hair. The dirty land of [Fujiang] was reborn.

Finally, Saiki Kusuo lit a fire.

The special metals exchanged for equivalent exchange abilities burned out energy flames of various colors. These colorful colors easily swallowed up the disgusting and cursed [Fujiang] in front of them.

The hatred for Zen Garden Tomie in their eyes was finally extinguished as Saiki Kusuo wished, and the terror and filth that originally existed here disappeared without any trace under the crushing force of pure energy.

Having found a way to deal with all this, Saiki Kusuo once again changed time, just before Zenyuan Tomie was about to cut his hair with a folding knife.

Kusuo Saiki held Zenin Tomie's hand and once again used the special ability of equivalent exchange to exchange it for a rather large brazier: "Tomie, don't move yet. I came back in time ten minutes later." Zenin Tomie was

there

. Before setting off to deliver the goods to Bai Lan, he and Kusuo Saiki exchanged some knowledge on their respective special abilities. Kusuo Saiki generally would not use his time-traveling ability unless it was absolutely necessary.

Why did Saiki Kusuo use this ability to warn him not to cut his hair?

And why does this brazier look so funny?

Although Zenyuan Tomie's smart head couldn't figure out the specific intention of Kusuo Saiki for a while, he unconditionally believed in Kusuo's dream.

Zenin Tomie nodded his chin restrainedly, and the movements of his hands suddenly froze in place, for fear of affecting Kusuo Saiki's next actions and causing him to use up his super power to go back in time again.

Zenin Tomie showed subtle doubts:

"What's wrong? Kusuo a dream?"

Saiki Kusuo took the folding knife from Zenin Tomie's hand again with great solemnity. This knife could easily enter Saiki Kusuo's life for the next few weeks. Nightmare.

It is the trigger of every disaster!

Under the puzzled gaze of Zenyuan Tomie, Saiki Kusuo carefully used the cold edge of the knife to approach a strand of long black hair that was gathered in his hand.

As Saiki Kusuo raised the knife and dropped it, the strand of hair completed the entire process from swelling to growing into a complete human face on the way of falling before being pulled by gravity into the brazier.

Saiki Kusuo has watched it countless times. He could almost close his eyes and recite the expression on [Tomie]'s face that suddenly appeared, ranging from extreme joy to madness and distortion.

Especially when he felt the heat of the flames, the look of madness and hatred on his face could give any ordinary person a lifetime of nightmares.

Zenyuan Fujiang suffered a huge impact.

Only then did he understand why Saiki Kusuo said that he had gone back in time.

When did his hair begin to possess such filthy and terrifying power?

The one who grew out of his hair, [Tomie], also had an extremely beautiful face, and his skin was fresh but so white that he looked like a god representing death.

Even the lips were bloodless.

If it weren't for the three-dimensional structure that casts a little shadow, I might have thought that [Tomie] was a mouthless monster.

It was really a head with only black and white left, like an old photo that had peeled off from a wall that had rotted and smelled of rust.

Although they are in the same space, they seem to exist in different dimensions of time and space.

It seems that the ghost flowers in hell have swallowed the souls of countless evil people and grown freely, spewing out a blood-curdling sweet fragrance.

It seems that as soon as you get close, the disguised human mask will be peeled off and all human civilization will be swallowed up.

Although it is so beautiful, it inexplicably gives people the creepy feeling of looking at an uncanny valley mask, stimulating the fear of monsters in human genes and the eagerness to protect themselves.

Zen Yuan Tomie subconsciously thought that what appeared in front of him was something similar to a cursed spirit.

He raised his hand and used the [Cheat Code] to summon a brand new soul-releasing knife.

In addition to the one that Zenyuan Tomie asked Huayu to put away and keep in another place, Zenyuan Tomie has already forged two unique spell tools that are rare in the world of magic.

Before Fujiang in the Zen Garden took out the knife, the tongue of fire licked a corner of [Fujiang]. The originally ferocious piece of flesh seemed to have been drained of all its vitality. It had no ability to resist at all, and was struggling in pain. Devoured by flames.

Zenyuan Fujiang felt relieved a little, but his breathing became tight again the next moment.

The demonic charm of Mingming's tendency to provoke rotten peach blossoms everywhere is enough to cause trouble to people, so Saiki Kusuo also asks his brother Saiki Kusuke, who is extremely talented in scientific research, to help.

And now the curse-like misfortune that haunts Zen Yuan Tomie has actually developed from its impact on the human spiritual world to the point where it seems to be able to corrode the real world.

How much trouble will this bring to Saiki Kusuo?

If Zenin Tomie had discovered such a truth before the two of them made a frank agreement today, he might still have the courage to leave early in order to leave a better memory in Saiki Kusuo's heart.

It is best to choose a secluded place that will not affect the lives of other humans and the peaceful life of Saiki Kusuo, and swallow the consequences of this fate alone.

However, God always plays tricks on human beings and likes to see the ultimate tragedy of ups and downs.

Zenin Tomie finally got Saiki Kusuo to willingly place a kiss on his face, and even agreed to his "cross-the-border" request to go on dates with him every week.

A bright future has been painted in front of us, but we want to burn it all together with this [Fujiang] that has been inactivated by flames?

Zenyuan Fujiang had never been so hesitant before. His pure black pupils seemed to have been taken away from all vision, unable to focus at all, and became lifeless as never before.

Zenyuan Tomie didn't dare to look at a face like Saiki Kusuo's, even though he knew that he had gone back in time countless times and might have seen more and more disastrous scenes.

However, once there was a trace of estrangement in Saiki Kusuo's eyes, it was enough for Zenin Tomie to be miserable.

Saiki Kusuo's current expression is indeed not very good-looking, but it is not that he has any harsh feelings towards Zenin Tomie.

But he suddenly discovered that - [Fujiang] had to survive and struggle in the flames for a longer time!