Chapter 71 Fishing for Oiran

Gojo Satoru has also heard about the significance of the inheritance ring to an Italian mafia family. It represents dignity and honor, and I am afraid it is not that easy to get.

It was rare for Gojo Satoru to give such a comment:

"You have such a big appetite."

However, Gojo Satoru was quite happy to facilitate such a good show. He immediately nodded and agreed, and also put forward his own conditions: "I can

provide you with All the help that can be provided. As for the success of the matter, it depends on your own efforts. However, you promised to help me save the life of the astral body. If you can't do it, I will not hesitate even to the ends of the world. ...Sealed by Zenyuan-kun."

With Gojo Satoru's generous help, Zenyuan Tomie's undercover operation this time has a wider space to operate.

There was no fluctuation in Saiki Kusuo's expression. It was obvious that this situation was what he expected.

Zenin Tomie glanced at Saiki Kusuo inexplicably.

It feels like from the moment Kusuo Amu asked whether to go to Yokohama Beach when he burned the police academy files with his own hands, he had already planned to squat down to Gojo Satoru that night.

Zenyuan Tomie naturally trusts Saiki Kusuo's arrangements unconditionally. As long as Kusuo Ameng is by his side, he will feel extremely at ease.

Saiki Kusuo calmly waved to the newly upgraded ally:

"Go back, Gojo-kun, you should also have a good rest. The entire magic world will not be peaceful for a long time." Saiki Kusuo was obviously saying Even if a large part of the reason for choosing Yokohama Beach for this date was to meet him by chance

, after all, there was not enough time to date Zenin Tomie alone.

Kusuo Saiki doesn't like feeding dog food to people he knows.

Lightbulb, go, go.

Gojo Satoru shrugged boredly. He couldn't understand the various little thoughts of lovers in love. Now that the life of the astral body Tenuchi Riko he cares about most recently can be guaranteed, those magic circles old people who occasionally do business with Vongola He doesn't care about Orange's interests.

After getting the contact information for smooth communication with Saiki Kusuo and Zenin Tomie, Gojo Satoru was not willing to wait any longer. ①

While preparing for the time jump, Gojo Satoru recalled the newly purchased game in his mind. In the finale, he only played the Be ending, and there was still a He ending that needed to be cleared.

Gojo Satoru calculated the key in his mind:

[It must be

the reason for the ruby ​​​​on the statue of the church. It must be pried off and taken away. ]

Saiki Kusuo's expression stiffened instantly.

The game Gojo Satoru is playing now is the latest RPG with a top-notch storyline. Saiki Kusuo has been busy going to various Mafia families to gather information, completely blocking out spoilers for other ordinary people. Unexpectedly, he still fell into Gojo Satoru’s hands. On hand.

Zenin Tomie knew Saiki Kusuo so well that he could easily read his inner collapse from his expressionless face.

Zenin Tomie felt that Kusuo's dream was too cute, and he couldn't help but wrap his arms around his neck and press a firm kiss on his face.

The strange light bulb has gone off, so tonight's date will continue.

Zenin Tomie comforted Saiki Kusuo and said: