Chapter 25 Moving Immortal

Zenin Tomie comforted the two children and drove them to bed.

Zen Yuan Tomie told them that he would take them to a safer and tidier house tomorrow.

Because this place is too smoky, and Fuheishier's former creditors may also find this apartment building, it is really full of dangers.

Fushiguro Megumi and Fushiguro Tsumiki are very young, and they are obviously at an age where it is easy to go to bed early. However, this apartment building is too noisy, and the adults at home have not come back. They are always uneasy and have difficulty falling asleep. Now The black green color looks very distressing.

Now, the powerful Zen Yuan Fujiang said that he would help them keep vigil. They suddenly felt more at ease than ever before, with relaxed joy on their little faces, and a longing for tomorrow.

Fushiguro Megumi and Fushiguro Tsumiki held hands, each holding a big pillow, and lovingly said good night to Zenin Tomie: "Uncle, let's go to bed, see you tomorrow!" Fushiguro

Megumi

After his emotions calmed down, the shikigami summoned by him quietly slipped back into his shadow, leaving no trace when they came and leaving.

The two jade dogs are no longer hostile to Zenin Tomie, because the grudge against Fushiguro Megumi has been lifted, and the two jade dogs' attitude towards Zenin Tomie has also undergone a 180-degree change.

They played with Zenyuan Tomie quite enthusiastically for a while, exposing their bellies and wagging their tails affectionately, and even stretched out their flesh pads for him to knead at will.

Zen Yuan Fujiang burst into tears as he enjoyed the touch of the dog’s pink flesh pads. This was an unprecedented happiness experience for him.

With his eldest nephew Fushiguro Megumi here for a day, he can always suck the jade dog like crazy!

It is clear that Zenyuan Tomie is the most beautiful woman among human beings. Anyone of any age or gender who sees him will be attracted by his appearance and have an uncontrollable affection.

But those kittens, puppies, and small animals avoided him, as if they had seen some strange god that could easily take away their lives.

When the little animals saw Chanyuan Fujiang, they either prostrated and surrendered, or simply retreated. When they felt his breath from a distance, they immediately ran away.

Zen Yuan Tomie has no way of enjoying the intimate interaction between ordinary people and pets. After all, he doesn't want to torture animals.

Even the lions and tigers in the zoo couldn't scream loudly when they saw him. If ordinary pet cats and dogs stayed with Zen Yuan Tomie for too long, they would probably die early due to fear.

That is a sin!

Tonight, Zenyuan Fujiang not only gained

a family, but also gained the freedom to suck dogs that he had never had before.

Happiness can come so suddenly.

Zenyuan Tomie really couldn't sleep today. He kept spinning happily in this room.

Just walking in the Zen Garden, Tomi Jiang suddenly discovered that no adults had come back in this room for a long time, but it was still in order.

Fushiguro Tsumiki has taken on the responsibility of housework at a young age. She is very good at cleaning the house. The cleanliness of the room is completely different from that of the corridor.

It made Zen Yuan Fujiang extremely uncomfortable.

The more sensible a child becomes, the more distressed it becomes. How can anyone be born to do this?

But reality forces them to grow up.

Zenyuan Fujiang opened the door of the refrigerator, and there were many discounted semi-finished products inside. This was considered the lowest-grade food in the convenience store downstairs.

Children obviously have more and better choices when they are growing up, but they can only eat these things because of financial constraints... The more he

looks at it, the angrier he becomes. Chanyuan Tomie then takes up his hands and gives them to the sleeping Fushiguo Shijibangbang. Two punches gave him two fist-shaped bumps.

I would rather gamble my money than come back to see what the children are eating!

If the children don’t go to school and don’t know about nutrition, your life has been in vain. Don’t you know about it?

Perhaps the effect of the anesthetic was too good, Fuheishier was still sleeping deeply and even seemed to have a good dream.

If it weren't for being tied to the hospital bed, he might have turned over gracefully and left a ruthless figure to Zenyuan Tomie.

Zenyuan Tomijiang was quite speechless. He put away the children's things in the room one by one, and took them home as soon as they got up and finished eating tomorrow morning.

While packing things carefully without making a sound, Zenin Tomie also took the time to send a message to Saiki Kusuo.

[Kusuo Ameng, my cousin is really a bastard, but his children are all well-behaved babies. I plan to pick up the children tomorrow morning. ]

[However, something unexpected happened. My cousin's biological son seemed to

have awakened the special talent of the family of spellcasters. Fortunately, I am here today. If others found out that he had awakened such a precious talent, they would probably kidnap him and sell him on the spot. ]

Zenyuan Fujiang’s words are not alarmist.

When he bought information from Osamu Dazai, he not only paid attention to his own information, but also heard about a lot of dirty deals in the dark world. Young people with special abilities who

are not Saiki Kusuo didn't even sleep at this moment. Instead, he replied to Zenyuan Tomie's message instantly: [Then I will come to visit tomorrow. 】 Kusuo Saiki accepted the arrangement of Zen Yuan Tomie and did not raise any objections.

Although Fushiguro Toji is a magician killer with a long record of criminal record, he has countless enemies and employers, and it is very easy to destroy the peaceful life of Saiki Kusuo and Zenin Tomie.

But as long as Saiki Kusuo is still alive, the super power of the God of Two Dimensions can affect the subconscious of others and make dangerous people avoid this area. Under the care of Kusuo Saiki, Zenin Tomie's nephews can live a relatively stable childhood.

It has become Saiki Kusuo's habit to protect Zenin Tomie, and it is not difficult to take care of his relatives by the way. Zen Yuan Tomie happily saved the screenshot of this message and put it in his confidential gallery. It’s great that Kusuo Amu has no objections! At that time, the two families can often have picnics together. Just thinking about it makes me feel very happy! Zenyuan Tomie happily moved his packed things up and down, and loaded them all into his self-driving car.

The next morning, Fushiguro Megumi and Fushiguro Miki woke up and were shocked to find that their home had been quietly vacated by Zenin Tomie, and it had almost become a rough house. Except for the bed in their sleeping room, everything else was gone.

The two of them had never felt that their home was so spacious! Zenyuan Tomie was even worried that the children would not be accustomed to living in a strange environment. Even the wallpaper on the wall was completely removed when summoned using the [Cheat Code] with a shovel. Just to give Fushiguro Tsumiki and Fushiguro Megumi a sense of familiarity and security in their own house. Fushiguro Tsumiki opened her mouth slightly, her words stopped, her words stopped, and her desire finally came to mind. She hesitated and said, "Uncle, what are you?"

Zenin Tomie stayed up all night, but he is still energetic now . He cheered up and saw that the children were awake. He greeted them in high spirits:

"Tsumiki-chan and Megumi-chan are both awake. Come and eat. I will take the tableware and dining table away with you after you're done!"