Chapter 64 Hound

Although Hound had long thought that Tantan Volcano Head was not very reliable and had a bad heart for playing politics, he did not expect that he would make such explosive remarks when he opened his mouth, which severely opened the eyes of Zenyuan Tomie.

Zenyuan Fujiang was stunned, and now he actually had a rebellious mentality in his heart.

He will never let the Special Agents Division get what they want.

These evil forces in Yokohama don't care about the ordinary people who thrive there, but Zenin Tomie does.

If Taneda Volcano doesn't want him to know the information in advance, he will definitely try his best to get it out.

Zen Yuan Tomie wants to take the initiative in the whole matter into his own hands.

At the very least, don't let Port Mafia and Vongola merge directly into each other and cause a lot of casualties.

Zen Yuan Tomie finally made up his mind to take on this task, and by the way, he gave Taneda Volcano Head a shot!

"Chief Farmer, I am a [stained] lover. Even if I get lucky with my appearance, I will not be able to stay with the number one mafia in Italy for a long time. After completing this task, I hope to continue to be a police officer. Please You agree to this."

Taneda Huantou did not intend to take Zenyuan Tomie, who did not have any supernatural powers, into his subordinates, lest he would have to issue some subsidies and divert the resources of other subordinates.

If Zen Yuan Tomie can complete this task well, it will add a significant achievement to his resume.

There are a lot of very senior people in the Special Agents Department who have not yet been promoted.

An undercover agent like Zenin Tomie who voluntarily returns to his original position is very much in line with Taneda Kazuto's wishes.

However, he still had to pretend to be in trouble, showing an attitude of trying to persuade him to stay, but he immediately agreed: "

Zhanyuan-kun, people like you are very outstanding. Our special agent department is very short of talents like you, but you really don't want to If you stay, I will return you to the police system when the mission is completed."

Chanyuan Tomie was not in the mood to talk in circles with Taneda Kazuo, he said straight to the point:

"Where do I need to be in place specifically?"

Taneda Kazuo handed him. Give Zen Yuan Fujiang a thick envelope with the words "Burn after reading" written on it.

Zen Yuan Tomie could only open the letter in front of him. Inside was the address of a secret store located in Ginza, mixed with a large number of photos of the scene.

From the dim lights, you can see the luxurious decoration inside the store, full of money.

At

the bottom of the store photos, there are some photos of the staff's faces. They are all wearing heavy makeup and all are extremely beautiful. Just one of them can support an entire idol movie.

It’s not even a candid angle, but a promotional photo of them proudly.

The most expensive thing among them was a geisha disguised as a woman. The kimono he wore was worth a lot of money, enough for an ordinary person to earn a lifetime.

Seeing the hesitant look in Zenyuan Tomie's eyes, Taneda Kazuo explained:

"The owner of this store is the most famous broker. Of course, his superficial identity is an old madam who has been deeply involved in the black liquor industry for many years. He never cares about the other party when he chooses people. There are so many black files on his back. As long as you are pretty enough, you can work in their store."