Chapter 6 Dazai jumps up

the Zen Temple. When Fu Jiang used his supernatural power, only he could see what he wrote in the input box.

In other words, no one knows what kind of props he will use next when he decides to take action. When he is about to press the button of destruction, it is almost impossible for anyone to stop him.

Except, of course, Kusuo Saiki.

He has the ability to read minds that cannot be turned off voluntarily, and he is listening to the voices of the people around him all the time.

When most people write, they always meditate on what they type in their hearts, and Zenyuan Tomie is no exception.

When Zenin Tomie first wrote [Electromagnetic Signal Precision Locator], Saiki Kusuo was still emotionally stable.

After all, it is only human nature for Zenin Tomie to want to find out where Dazai Osamu is.

But when "anti-radar missile" appeared in Zenyuan Tomie's voice very clearly, and he read every phonetic symbol of this noun full of chilling meaning extremely slowly, Saiki Kusuo was rarely messed up in the wind.

Wait, why are there [anti-radar missiles] here?

Fujiang, doesn’t your superpower only allow you to conjure some daily necessities?

Saiki Kusuo's understanding of supernatural powers [cheating codes] was forced to undergo a subversive reshaping today. In order to avoid irreversible consequences in the morning, he immediately stood up to stop Zenin Tomie's impulse.

Osamu Dazai also sensed the extreme danger.

Although Zenin Tomie smashed the bug, he did not hang up the phone in order to capture Dazai Osamu's electromagnetic signal.

Dazai Osamu could still hear the movements of Zenin Tomie and Saiki Kusuo relatively clearly.

As if he suddenly thought of something, the smile on his face disappeared. He looked far away at where Fu Jiang in the Zen Garden was, and then jumped from the current high-rise building very decisively.

Osamu Dazai was like a swift that was suddenly shot down. The speed of his fall was too terrifying. If he had directly contacted his body with the concrete floor under the building, he would have been shattered into pieces and turned into a puddle of mud in an instant.

This would be too ungraceful.

Dazai Osamu did not yearn for such an ugly death.

Of course he left himself a backup plan.

Osamu Dazai's fall route happened to pass through a special window.

"You rotten mackerel, if you want to find a sewer to take your medicine, don't

do this boring exercise on the building in the port Mafia. I don't want to play bungee jumping with you." The

gravity user with ice blue pupils Bad tone.

Obviously, he was very unimpressed with his partner Dazai Osamu. If it weren't for his duty, he would definitely be the first person to embed Dazai Osamu in the coffin forever.

The supernatural ability [in the midst of tainted sorrow] can easily control gravity.

Even though Dazai Osamu possesses [Disqualification in the World], Nakahara Chuuya quickly changes the shape of the cloth and inflates it to create a buffer. There is no difference between saving a mackerel that fell from the building and holding up a falling particle of dust.

This does not cost Zhongyuan Zhongye much strength at all.

However, in Zhongyuan Zhongye's mind, this was too troublesome and unlucky.