Chapter 48 Backtracking

Looking back at the conclusion reached by Saiki Kusuo, it was a great relief to Zen Yuan Tomie, no less than a person sentenced to ten lives of suffering was forgiven by the gods.

At least in Zenyuan Tomie recalled every moment she spent with him in the past ten years. Those beautiful memories created by casually exchanging [cheating codes] for wonderful props will not be cast in irreparable dust.

Thanks to Kusuo Saiki for his correct guidance.

Before being touched by Dazai Osamu, a human bug who has the ability to eliminate the influence of the mind of the God of Two Dimensions, Zenin Tomie's actions of using the [cheating code] were not out of the ordinary.

Never asked for anything beyond the daily needs of an average male student.

Saiki Kusuo once again touched the back of Zenin Tomie's neck and gently touched the side of his neck in an absolutely protective manner.

Like those birds in love, they transmit their comfort signals to their beloved kind bit by bit: "

It doesn't matter, you tell me the first time you used the [cheat code] to summon a prop with a mysterious effect. moment."

Saiki Kusuo thought of a countermeasure the moment he discovered this key, even if the [cheating code] was a poisonous snake that tempted Eve and Adam from the sacred Garden of Eden to the miserable world.

In the face of absolute power, all conspiracies and tricks are just futile struggles.

The god who takes care of Tomie of the Zen Temple will play with the trajectory of time to ensure that any evil fate that wants to pour into him cannot befall him.

Zen Yuan Tomie carefully thought about his use of [Cheat Code]. Only after receiving the last mission from his cousin Fushiheiji, did he redeem something that he had not redeemed in ten years.

Zenyuan Tomie confirmed: "Just before yesterday morning."

The soul-releasing knife was the key point that caused the physical change, and the reason why Zenyuan Tomie accidentally triggered the butterfly effect was just to find a weapon that could cut off the flower summoner. The sharp knife that came out to block the vines in his path.

Kusuo Saiki naturally believes in Zenin Tomie's memory.

In the past, he used his clairvoyance to observe the strange props occasionally summoned by Zen Yuan Tomie, but most of them were electronic products in some confidential laboratories. They were purely the crystallization of human science and did not have any fantasy color.

After finding the anchor point of time, Saiki Kusuo nodded and promised to Zen Yuan Tomie: "

I will transfer the time to before that time. As long as you use the [cheat code] carefully in the future, your peaceful life will never be changed." Damaged.

"

Zenyuan Tomie has always believed in his dream of Kusuo the most. This is the eternal trust that is imprinted in his soul the moment he first met.

No matter what decision Saiki Kusuo makes, he will support it unconditionally. ◢However

, Zenin Tomie was not so confident at all, so that at this moment he stretched out his hand and grabbed the clothes on Saiki Kusuo's chest.

He wanted to delay Kusuo Saiki from initiating time retrieval.

Even if they stay at this moment for one more minute, in this timeline, they must be mutually recognized boyfriends.

The tiny lights in Zenyuan Fujiang's eyes were shaking slightly at this moment, which made the coldness of his appearance melt away in a rather confusing way, like a little snake thawing from a thousand-year glacier.