Chapter 24 Gambling Abstinence Alliance

Fushiguro Megumi had been suffering from mental stress for a long time.

Fuheishier, whose temper changed drastically, took him to live in different women's homes for a long time, and even finally got married again, bringing him a very gentle and good sister, but his bad gambling has not changed. Bad habits at home.

The lack of a father's role cannot dispel Fushiguro Megumi's inner fear of losing her family.

The family will collapse after my mother dies, so what will happen to everyone after he dies?

So when Fushiguro Megumi notices anything unusual about himself, he always negatively associates it with death.

Fushiguro Megumi didn't even dare to get close to Fushiguro Tsumiki, let alone throw herself into her arms for comfort. He was really afraid that the little animals he had summoned inexplicably would have a negative impact on his sister. He could only stay in the original place. Weeping silently.

Fushiguro Megumi's face is far softer than Fushiguro Shiji's. Even though their facial features are similar, Zenin Tomie can't help but feel more sympathy and care for Fushiguro Megumi.

Jade Dog can feel Fushiguro Megumi's likes and dislikes, and can also smell his scent. He naturally has a very high impression of Fushiguro Tsumiki and is very willing to get close to her.

At this moment, Fushiguro Tsumiki was quite worried about Fushiguro Megumi, so they took the place of their master to comfort her sister.

As for Zen Yuan Fujiang, there is only deep hostility and resistance.

Zenyuan Tomie could feel the hostility of the inexplicable things in the air towards him. There must be intelligent creatures other than the three of them in this room.

It is not difficult to understand the situation that Fushiguro Megumi may be in now. Most of the strange things that Zenin Tomie cannot see are related to the world of magic.

Therefore, Zen Yuan Tomie used his special ability [cheating code] to redeem two special glasses for the magic world.

This kind of glasses is the product of many years of research in the field of magic. It allows ordinary people, gods and curses to clearly see the magic spirits and magic objects in the environment, including the special magic techniques that Fushiguro Megumi may have due to the blood of the Zen family. .

Zenin Tomie also specially exchanged a child's money for Fushiguro Megumi. As a sister, she is also qualified to know the specific situation of Fushiguro Megumi.

Although the touch of the dog is very familiar and warm, because she can't see the specific dog, Fushiguro Tsumiki's eyes are not very relaxed, but still contain a deep concern for her younger brother Fushiguro Megumi

.

Being confused about the current situation also made Fushiguro Tsumiki feel anxious and anxious.

The moment they put on their glasses, Zenin Tomie

and Fushiguro Tsumiki exclaimed at the same time -

these two dogs are too cute!

Zenyuan Tomie especially likes furry animals. He has no resistance to cute little animals. As soon as he sees a bunch of puppies wagging their tails in front of him, he can't help but want to hold them in his arms and crush them.

Zenyuan Fujiang relied on his being bound by heaven and curse to not be afraid of being bitten. He decisively stretched out his sinful hands and hugged the back of the black jade dog's neck, burying his entire face in the dog's fluffy fur.