Chapter 44 Prediction

Saiki was silent for a while. He looked at Chanyuan Fujiang's eyes that were now shining with fireworks of hope. He vaguely remembered the scene when he first met Chanyuan Fujiang ten years ago.

If he had been ten years ago, he probably would not have imagined that one day he would be so glorious in the eyes of Zen Yuan Tomie.

At this time, Saiki Kusuo found that he had completely become the guardian of Zen Yuan Tomie, and was willing to make every effort for his happiness.

Obviously, no matter where you go on a date with a beauty of Zenin Tomie's level, even if you bring an oxygen tank and go snorkeling in the world's deepest trench, there is a high chance that it will be captured by the increasingly developed Internet cameras.

Taking in beauty is the mission of human eyes.

Zen Yuan Tomie appears anywhere, even if he uses sunglasses to cover the alluring and mysterious mole under his eye, only exposing the beautiful arc of his jaw, it is enough to attract everyone's wandering soul.

Then with inquiring eyes, she eagerly wanted to see his complete face, and then swelled with more and more desires.

Exclusivity and jealousy will be like weed seeds sown on fertile soil

.

After being awakened by the strong wind, it spread crazily.

They will arouse hostility towards Kusuo Saiki.

How could an ordinary man with average qualities of a Japanese man not have such an excellent boyfriend?

I'm afraid the strong contrast between the two of them standing together is enough to push up several hot searches.

After all, people always have a curious desire to spy, and others will be unwilling to wonder what kind of invisible rich man Saiki Kusuo is, so that such qualifications can win the favor of such a beauty.

Even deep love?

Saiki Kusuo is quite helpless -

perhaps the appearance of Zenin Tomie is to plant the seeds that will eventually tower into the clouds and pierce the sky in the peaceful life of ordinary people that he has struggled to maintain.

The seeds of obsession spawned by Zenon Tomie's love took root and sprouted, easily overturning the land that seemed to have been compacted into rock formations.

Perhaps the moment Saiki Kusuo made up his mind to kiss Zenin Tomie back, he was destined to cede land in the love war.

If you make a fake love that an ordinary member of the Home Club should never be involved in, you can only be captured by a hunter who has premeditated and disguised as prey.

Zenyuan Tomie had long imagined and rehearsed countless dates with Saiki Kusuo in his mind. He gathered all the existing conditions in his mind.

Even in a dream, his smart brain was automatically

verifying the feasibility of his plan.

Zenin Tomie just pinched Saiki Kusuo's weakest line.

When you are with your boyfriend, you still play games at home every day and don't go out to spread shit, so how do you let others know that you have a boyfriend?

Saiki Kusuo felt Zenin Tomie's arm around his shoulders getting stronger.

There was a kind of super concentration in Zenyuan Tomie's eyes, chasing Saiki Kusuo's micro-expression.

As long as Saiki Kusuo shows any signs of not agreeing, Zenin Tomie will probably ignore the dangerous experience of being kissed until his pupils are out of focus and kiss him again until Saiki Kusuo is willing to agree to his request.