Chapter 42 Kiss

Zen Yuan Tomie showed an overly charming smile. He naughtyly pecked the corner of Saiki Kusuo's lips and moved all the way to his ear.

The water vapor evaporating from body temperature breathed on his hot and fragile skin, as if it was about to penetrate the skin and seep in, attracting extra attention.

His hands restlessly moved from Saiki Kusuo's back to the back of his neck, so that the distance between the two of them became closer and closer, as if his heart was pushing against his ribs to make them intertwined.

Saiki Kusuo's barrier of pretending to be an ordinary person is completely out of control. No one can endure such teasing without wavering.

His eyes slowly darkened, and Zenyuan Tomie's brief kiss was just to induce temptation.

If Saiki Kusuo didn't give him the response he wanted, maybe his slightly cold lips would stop at the next moment, and then return to an annoying calm.

Even the most cowardly ordinary person will feel angry about the impending loss of this experience.

So Saiki Kusuo forcefully pinched Zenin Tomie's cheek.

Let Zenyuan Tomie's eyes turn more and more to one side and refuse to look at Saiki Kusuo's eyes again to blend with his eyes.

Zenyuan Tomie's lips and teeth were slightly open, slightly revealing his bright red tongue. Set off by his dizzyingly white skin, this red color was too dazzling.

Like the serpent tempting Adam in the Garden of Eden.

Saiki Kusuo's hand on Zenin Tomie's cheek was also wandering.

From the upturned and seductive ends of his eyes, all the way to the magnificent tear mole at the corner of his eye, caressing the soft white greasy like frozen fat on his cheek, and finally touching the corner of his lips.

Zenyuan Tomie's expression became more and more submissive, as if his usual aloofness towards strangers, irritability towards haters, and nightmarish fear towards suitors had never existed.

There is only a sense of vulnerability at the mercy of others, as if the beautiful blue-winged butterfly can be torn apart at will.

It is very easy to arouse the sadistic desire in human genes.

Saiki Kusuo's thumb gently rubbed the seam of his lips, and the darkness in his eyes was not reduced even through the thick green lenses.

Especially after Zenyuan Tomie stuck out the tip of his tongue and lightly touched Saiki Kusuo's fingertips like a beautiful snake, leaving a slight moist feeling, Saiki Kusuo's suppressed impulse completely exploded.

If he doesn't teach Zen Yuan Tomie a lesson and let him know that some tricks cannot be used casually, he will have to rely on this face to do whatever he wants all the time.

Originally, the magical charm of Zen Yuan Tomie was enough to make the world tremble, but he deliberately put on such a fragile and seductive look... Could it be that it was a repeat of the scene on

that

rainy ten years ago.

However, only Kusuo Saiki can see it now.

Fortunately, they were on the third floor of Zenyuan Tomie's home, and the floor blocked the family from exploring.

With a distance of no more than ten meters from his parents, Saiki Kusuo did something that had nothing to do with his past life creed for the second time.

He stretched out his hand to cover Zenyuan Tomie's eyes, feeling the itching of the long eyelashes fluttering in his palm. His lips were completely printed on Zenyuan Tomie's thin lips that were so beautiful that they looked sharp.