Chapter 21 Advanced Restraint

Zenyuan Fujiang thought about it, he must not let his cousin run wild on the road to depravity.

Betting on dogs drives you crazy.

It's good that Fuhei Shi'er can take on tasks and earn money now, but Zenyuan Tomie is afraid that one day he will gamble so much that he sells his children.

There are many perverts who like little boys. The children in Fuheishier cannot be more than ten years old now. It is because of their lack of personal ability that they can only rely on the age of their families.

If Fuheishi'er really has some thoughts, will the child be able to resist?

That child still has a large part of the Zen Yuan family's bloodline.

Even though his father, Fuhei Shi'er, had no magical power as Tianyugubo, there was only one Tianyugubo in a hundred years, and now there are still many Buddhist temples in Fujiang.

Logically speaking, all the quotas for Heaven and Curse Bond in this world should be full, so it would be disrespectful to add another Heaven and Curse Bond of Zen Academy bloodline.

Cousin Shi'er's child is very likely to have an extremely good talent as a conjurer.

Such a child should be able to fetch a lot of money on the black market.

Sooner or later, the dog-betting darling will be dragged to the gambling table by him.

Zen Yuan Tomie feels that as a child's conscientious uncle, he has the responsibility to prevent the tragedy from happening.

After careful consideration for a short period of time, Zen Yuan Tomie felt that it was necessary to keep Fuhei Shiji under his eyes for a long time and not allowed to go out to fool around again.

Zenyuan Fujiang put his hands on Fuhei Shi'er's shoulders and forced him to look into his eyes: "

Cousin Shi'er, you should also know what is best for your child, right?"

Fuhei Shi'er has long since lost his mind. Since his wife passed away, his entire soul has dissipated with her, just waiting for fate to bring disaster and leave him without a burial place.

So, Fuhei Shi'er decisively stated his excuse:

"No need to trouble you, I have remarried to a woman named Fuhei, and she also has a girl with her. The two siblings depend on each other and no one can live without them. Who?"

Zenyuan Fujiang's eyes suddenly became sharp. He always knew the bottom line. He could only listen to half of the words about dog bets, or even not listen at all: "It's okay, my family is quite big, and it won't be a problem for ten people to live in it

. You and your family can all come, but you have to come." //

Fuheishier's eyes were wandering, and he wanted to run away.

Saiki Kusuo was forced to listen to Fushiguro Shiji's voice. From being innocently moved at the beginning to planning how to get rid of Zenin Tomie, he didn't want to cause any trouble to his younger brother, let alone let his younger brother see it.

He looked so miserable.

Saiki Kusuo reminded him decisively:

"Tomie, what your cousin is thinking about right now is to run away to an underground casino and gamble for ten days and nights until you forget about him." Saiki Kusuo's tone was still so calm, but

Such secretive words came out of his mouth right out of the gate.

Fushiguro Shiji's heart was suddenly broken, and he looked at Saiki Kusuo who had been silent for a long time in surprise. He had just completely ignored the pink-haired boy next to Tomie in the Zen Garden. His perception was not at all dangerous due to Saiki Kusuo. of alert.