Chapter 33 The only two special cases in the parallel world

Zenin Tomie, really don’t understand, how can my cousin Fuhei Shier be able to take orders from two mafia within a week, and at the same time, still recognize him as a rich woman?

But that's not really the point.

The important thing is -

Zen Yuan Fu Jiang thought Byakuran was dead.

Zenyuan Fujiang suddenly felt a great anxiety rising from the bottom of his heart.

Because he couldn't tell whether Bailan was under the influence of the devil's charm.

Zenyuan Fujiang and Bailan first met at the first mafia banquet.

Osamu Dazai once had a dangerous smile, holding the hand of Zenin Tomie in women's clothing forcefully, and showed the magnificent and magical appearance of Zenin Tomie in front of every attendee without leaving a trace.

There was even a verbal confrontation with the visiting Bai Lan.

Moreover, Dazai Osamu also allowed some people to use

special hidden photography devices to leave images of Zenyuan Tomie.

Although the light and shadow were not specially adjusted, and the pictures taken secretly were still a bit blurry, no one could mistake the beauty above.

The contrast between the extreme blackness of his pupils and long hair and the pure whiteness of his clean skin is so strong that it is like the reflection of human desires in the deep sea that have been sung by poets for thousands of years.

Fortunately, Zenyuan Tomie's lips were still slightly red, which gave him a sense of being alive. The small, round tear mole in the corner of Chanyuan Tomie's eyes was like a slight spot on the perfect white wall, which made him feel like he was in the corner of his eye. The alienation that comes with it completely loses its defensive role in the emotional world.

It made people want to stretch out their hands and rub it gently. The more indifferent Zenyuan Fujiang became, the more they aroused the urge to blaspheme and use their lips and teeth to pollute the only whiteness on his body.

Even images printed with the roughest transfer machine cannot diminish the terrifying charm of Zen Yuan Tomie.

Just a brief glance will make you crazy about the person in the painting.

Then it was like the soul was being pulled out, and all future joys, sorrows and joys were connected to the sight of the person in the painting.

Therefore, at the second banquet, Dazai Osamu did not put in much effort to gather together far more mafia than the first banquet. Almost all the leaders of the Yokohama mafia family appeared at the second banquet.

The moment Zenin Tomie appeared in the world of Yokohama Mafia, he was destined to stage an unprecedented death feast in the history of Yokohama.

Zen Yuan Tomie will never forget

the horror of being stared at by everyone with greedy and obsessed eyes.

Looking back now, Bai Lan's eyes when she saw him were not clear, and somewhat unusual.

It's hard not to suspect that he also has some thoughts that he shouldn't have.

Zen Yuan Tomie really has very severe PTSD from his fanatical suitor.

From childhood to adulthood, they were all a group of guys who were so crazy that they lost their human skin, revealing their ugly evil thoughts.

Bai Lan was the only one who appeared at the first banquet but did not show up at the second banquet.