Chapter 73 PUA Victim Bailan

Zenin Tomie really succumbed to Bailan, an inexplicable Italian. Saiki Kusuo has confirmed that he is basically not bewitched by the magical charm.

At least what he wanted to monopolize most in his heart was this world, not the eyes of Zenyuan Tomie.

Beauty is just an embellishment of his power.

Bai Lan is a completely self-centered careerist. In the process of seemingly pursuing Zen Yuan Fujiang, Bai Lan's plan to destroy the world has never stopped in his mind.

Because he is so powerful that he can perform the plays he wants on the highest stage in the world.

However, one of the protagonists he chose was unwilling to cooperate with his performance.

Zenin Tomie also kept a distance from Osamu Dazai. I am afraid that apart from the two of them, only Saiki Kusuo, who can read minds, knew why the two of them got together.

I'm afraid it has something to do with the plan to strangle Vongola leader Sawada Tsunayoshi.

Zenyuan Fujiang's gesture of shaking his head and walking away was too decisive and a little dismissive. The arrogance contained in his expression was really in line with Bai Lan's imagination of [Fujiang] in the parallel world.

In fact, Bai Lan has been completely fooled by [Sawada Tomie] in the parallel world, and there is no need for Chanyuan Tomie to work hard to trick him.

Because other Bailan always received such treatment.

Tomie Sawada was even more indifferent, reluctant to speak a syllable to him, and it was difficult to hear Tomie's demonic and attractive tone.

Bai Lan will not have any negative emotions because her drink was wasted.

If you really think about it, Saiki Kusuo is still the man who spends the most money on Bai Lan.

Every time Saiki Kusuo blows up a surveillance satellite, the damage caused to Bailan is enough for him to cover the entire Yokohama with champagne towers.

Now the money for a few champagne towers ordered by Zen Yuan Fujiang is really insignificant compared to putting a few satellites in the sky that will be blown up in less than half a day.

In this secret club, Bai Lan felt happy that she was finally close to the only special "Fujiang" in the ordinary world again.

Bai Lan even still stared at the back of Zen Yuan Fujiang with her own eyes.

Now Zenyuan Tomie

has to stay in this secret club with him because of the constraints of his mission.

Because of the character's character who has to repay gambling debts, even if he wanted to look arrogant, Zenin Tomie couldn't really use any means to drive

out the generous customers who came to spend many towers of champagne.

If "Oiran" Zenin Tomie was really like this, Shiro Fujiwara, the owner of this secret club, would be the first to jump out, hold his head and apologize to Bai Lan.

The most dominant emotion in Bai Lan's heart turned out to be that she had earned something.

After all, in the previous timeline, he was the man who directly spent 1 billion to let Tian and the tyrant Fuhei Shi'er replace Zenyuan Tomie's vest to chat with him.

Now, instead of being separated from the screen, Bai Lan was actually in the same space, carefully looking at the back of Fu Jiang in the Zen Garden. She saw the light of the candlelight flowing between his hair, and seemed to vaguely smell the difference between him and everyone else. Different hormonal aromas.