Chapter 40 Love Token

Zenin Tomie didn't react at first, he was stunned in place.

Eh? Isn't it a meeting gift sent by Kurumi's mother together with him? Isn't it something given to him alone?

Saiki Kusuo's eyes were as calm as ever, and ordinary people couldn't see any unnecessary emotions from his paralyzed face.

It was as if he was not the one who deliberately changed his posture to block his father's line of sight.

Saiki Kusuo used telepathy:

[Don't let others know, wait until we go to the old place and open it again. ]

Saiki Kusuo was referring to the cafe they often frequented.

Because they had to avoid Zenyuan Tomie's high school student suitor, they often met in a fixed box.

Zenyuan Tomie subconsciously glanced at everyone in the living room, especially his clever cousin Fuhei Shi'er.

He was not used to the fact that Saiki Kusuo was transmitting information telepathically, and he thought that all the conversations between them were carried by physical sound waves.

Ever since Saiki Kusuo revealed his secret connection with Dazai Osamu last time, the conversations between Zenin Tomie and Saiki Kusuo have always been somewhat less natural than before.

He always felt that he seemed to have forgotten something, and Kusuo Saiki must know it.

Besides, the size of this small box is really confusing.

Zenyuan Fujiang is like standing in front of a magic box containing Schrodinger's cat.

He desperately wanted to find out what was inside, but Kusuo Saiki told him not to open it in this place.

[Kusuo Ameng, if you don’t want me to know so early, don’t take it out so early! 】

Zenyuan Tomie pursed her lips slightly and accused Saiki Kusuo with her beautiful eyes.

He was originally dark and pale, but only such vivid micro-expressions made him look like an ordinary human being, rather than an empty puppet created by the author's imagination in some secret stories.

Being complained so coquettishly by Zenin Tomie, Saiki Kusuo also felt that he seemed a little too impatient.

It seems like an elf who just holds a treasure and wants to give it away to make the beauty smile.

In order to cover up his unnaturalness, Saiki Kusuo secretly pushed the box a little further towards Zenyuan Tomie.

At the end of the push, the box leaned against Zenin Tomie's fingers. Saiki Kusuo stretched out his hand to open his fingers and wrap them around the box.

When Zen Yuan Tomie felt the touch of

the box , his heartbeat was already overloaded.

If he hadn't been born with a cold skin and a long black hair covering his red ears, he would have been noticed by Saiki Kuniharu, who had been paying attention to the two of them.

However, Saiki Kusuo refused to let him go.

He also put his hand on the back of his hand and folded his hands together. He indeed hid the small box more tightly and passed it quietly on this occasion where the two families were getting together.

Saiki Kusuo's hands were very warm, but the touch was unique.

Different from the average appearance of ordinary high school students that he now specially concocted, his hands are beautiful, with clear and strong joints.