Chapter 80 The Singularity Arrives

Yumeno Kusaku has no way of understanding the words Dazai Osamu said. He can only feel the intense pain of the grape vines piercing into his skin.

The cursed doll grew restless in his lap.

Already, ignorant lambs have fallen into his trap.

As time goes by, the light on the cursed doll becomes more and more intense.

At the same time, countless inexplicable plant branches appeared in Vongola's secret base. They were too tangled together and seemed to be too grand. They shattered the powerful alloy created by the crystallization of human technology into pieces, like a certain Punishment from an unknown god.

The ground was shaking, making a terrifying loud noise, as if a tsunami and a hurricane had descended on this land at the same time.

Everyone is regarded as an enemy by these plants. The vines display special spikes. This is a combination added by Wolfsbane to "The Grapes of Wrath". The vines break through human common sense and will undoubtedly stimulate the secretion of human adrenaline. , raising the fighting spirit to the extreme.

When they wielded their weapons and cut off even a branch on the vine, the organization title of "Brain Hell" appeared on their skin and began to seize control of their bodies.

Then, plunged into a hell of cannibalism.

Osamu Dazai closed his eyes and listened to the music played by his supernatural powers. It was extremely noisy along with the sounds of various alarms.

But he still had questions:

"That beauty is also in Vongola's secret base. Bai Lanjun, don't you care about his life?" In Dazai Osamu's eyes, everything

Bai Lan did when he came to Japan was... It is for Zen Yuan Tomie, otherwise he will lie dormant quietly for a long time until the Milfiore family digests all the technology of the parallel world and becomes the well-deserved master of the world.

Bai Lan smiled coldly:

"What are you afraid of? Mr. Zetian will protect Tomie with his life. Even if they cross the parallel world, they have an inseparable bond in their souls after all. Then let him die first, and I will protect Tomie." Rescue him."

Bai Lan's tone was very determined, like a CP fan who had to gnash his teeth to stamp his opponent's CP.

With countless parallel world precedents as experience, Bai Lan's judgment of the battlefield situation is very accurate, and the accuracy will not be weaker than when watching every corner on the spot.

The combination of [Brain Hell] and [Grapes of Wrath] can only clear out the middle and lower-level personnel stationed by Vongola. People with very strong combat talents and experience, as long as they are calmer and observe the situation, they will not be so Easily marked.

What's more, when Vongola interrogates prisoners, he will definitely tie them up tightly. I'm afraid Chanyuan Tomijiang hasn't been released from the restraint device yet, so he can't meet the prerequisites for hurting Grapevine to get the mark.

Osamu Dazai stood in front of the scanner that was observing the underground conditions. The technology of the Milfiore family was far beyond what ordinary researchers could imagine today. All the details of the Vongola family's secret base were displayed in real time in a three-dimensional image. Pass it back.

After all, Zai has experienced many reincarnations. He has experienced it personally for more time than Bailan. The knowledge Dazai has mastered has become more and more complex.

He stared at the changes in the image and exclaimed in surprise:

"The vines are about to invade the load-bearing wall. If the structure of the load-bearing wall is completely destroyed, the entire ground will collapse." John Steinbeck stopped for a moment