Chapter 75 Don't add more money

Dazai Osamu looked at Bailan with very complicated eyes. He refreshed his understanding of the love brain again.

It is obvious that the two of them are now in a cooperative relationship. Whoever takes the photo of Zenin Tomie tonight will spend time alone with Zenwon Tomie.

Why should Kusuo Saiki continue to spend twice the price on drinks when he hasn’t made any move yet?

Is this a man’s desire to win?

Osamu Dazai sat back on the sofa silently, not wanting to look at Bai Lan again. The man who would cause the end of Mafia in the future was so childish at the moment that Osamu Dazai couldn't bear to look at him.

Saiki Kusuo remained unmoved.

He knew very well the status of Dazai Osamu and Bai Lan in Zenyuan Tomie's heart. These two people had no qualifications to compete with him. Zenyuan Tomie would never give them the tickets to open their hearts.

No matter how many dramas Bai Lan performs, it is just in vain.

The most important thing now is the unobstructed information in Osamu Dazai's mind. Kusuo Saiki silently used telepathy to send a private message to Zenin Tomie: [The "book" is in Osamu Dazai's hand

. 】

Zenyuan Tomie was greatly shocked. Dazai Osamu had that legendary "book" that could change reality. Why did he use his magical charm to generate a curse spirit to kill people!

Kusuo Saiki explained in a timely manner:

[The conditions for the use of "books" are not simple. It is against the rules to directly erase the existence of a group of people from the world, so Dazai Osamu also needs to use external forces to achieve his goals. ]

Zenyuan Tomie suddenly became a little worried:

[So, can "books" solve my physical problems? ]

Saiki Kusuo:

[So, we still need Vongola’s ring. 】

Saiki Kusuo secretly chatted with Zenyuan Tomie, without even moving half of his body. His expression remained calm, and he didn't care about Bai Lan's intentions at all. It seemed that he didn't intend to spend more money to compete with Bai Lan.

Osamu Dazai has no intention of increasing the price any more. According to the rules of this secret club, Zenin Tomie should turn his attention to Bailan tonight!

Unexpectedly, before Saiki Kusuo gave any expression, a female voice suddenly appeared from the corner: "I will pay

five times."

Okura Yoko adjusted her body and age, and fixed her appearance in a mature temperament. 30 years old.

She is quite tall, has a heroic look in her eyebrows, and looks very much like a noble lady.

Okura Yoko strode up, stretched out his hand to press the tear mole at the end of Zenyuan Tomie's eyes, and forced him to look up at him while he was sitting on the leather chair: "I told you why there was so much noise tonight, I thought someone was coming from this club.

What kind of nouveau riche who has never seen the world is blushing over a bartender? It turns out there is a beauty here."

Saiki Kusuo:?

Saiki Kusuo: Where did this person come from?

Zenyuan Tomie felt his scalp numb the moment he heard Okura Yoko speak.

Ms. Okura, aren't you in charge of security? How could he suddenly enter the infield of this secret club?

Okura Yoshiko secretly winked at Zenin Tomie.