Chapter 35 I have a net friend [joker]

Zenyuan Tomie pulled Bai Lan far away, until he completely disappeared from the sight of Xia Youjie and Sawada Tsunayoshi, he stopped and turned to Bai Lan and asked: "Boss, you Where is the place to rest now? I have a netizen who is very powerful in Gotham. He is a popular candidate for the next mayor. He is an old acquaintance with the psychiatrists at St. Elizabeth's Hospital."

"He can move one for you quickly. The hospital bed will allow you to go in for treatment."

Chanyuan Fujiang said that if he could go through the back door with Bai Lan, he really could go through the back door for him.

Some connections.

Unlike Kusuo Saiki, Zenin Tomie can't hear other people's thoughts about spoilers. He dares to try any popular game and even enjoys it.

One of the joys of the game is to be with others and enjoy the joy of cooperation.

However, Saiki Kusuo does not always play games with Zenin Tomie.

Because Saiki Kusuo often spends a lot of time fighting wits and courage with dung games and chasing unknown fun, there is no way to accompany Zenin Tomie to play those game plots that have been spoiled by passers-by. ││Original││Work││Product││By││There

is no other way, Zen Yuan Tomie can only randomly arrange with various strangers in the international server.

During various blind car collisions, Zen Yuan Tomie met many netizens. However, after quitting various games one after another, the one who still kept in touch with him was [joker] who was far away in Gotham.

That is simply a relationship that can be called soul teammates.

[joker] and Zenin Tomie met in a horror game. Because the two of them got along so well, it was rare for them to chat during the character's death cd time.

[joker] has an extremely high IQ.

He was able to communicate seamlessly in American English with Zenyuan Tomie's classic Japanese accent, from the local customs to the cutting-edge of science and technology.

Even though their accents were very different, they had a great time chatting.

Unlike Zenin Tomie, who is bored and has money and leisure, [Joker] seems to have a strong purpose in playing this game.

[joker] claims to be a psychiatrist who is a bit dizzy. In order to overcome his fear, he watches killer killing scenes in horror games to exercise his courage.

Isn't it because the map of this game is too similar to Gotham, where I constantly collect materials and engage in mental exercises in order to learn skills.

Zenyuan Tomie naturally believed the excuse given by [joker], and he is a helpful person.

In order to help the friends he just met

overcome obstacles, Zenyuan Tomie immediately used [cheating codes] to import a large amount of horror film materials, and took [joker] to open more than a dozen horror dungeons with hell difficulty.

[joker] saw the evil god.

It is so beyond human imagination that it seems to be a collection of the most evil things in the world.

If you look at it one more time, all your souls will be sucked away, pulled into the black hole of time as long as the beginning of the universe, and turned into dust without any wisdom.

Zen Yuan Tomie enthusiastically took [joker] to experience an investigator’s perspective.

The plots of all the dungeons are extremely exciting and even have a little educational effect. Knives are flying everywhere. The NPC that [joker] likes in one second will be driven to a mental breakdown by the evil god and forced to offline in the next second.