Chapter 72 Three Guests

Zenin FUJIANG has never seen such a Shura field. Maybe this is an operation that the brain will not automatically push even if it is a nightmare. Only bad fate can play such a joke on people.

It completely exceeded Zen Yuan Tomie’s personal imagination.

One more look at the scene before you will send you to hell.

Bai Lan specially changed her outfit this time.

Just like an ordinary Italian student studying abroad, he is full of the youthful atmosphere of a college student, hiding the arrogance and nobility in his eyebrows well, which is incompatible with the luxurious scene of the entire secret club.

There was a faint smile on his face, and he showed no concern for the other beauties who wanted to serve him. He also dismissed Osamu Dazai next to him, and he didn't care about the port mafia disguised as a completely non-existent port in the world. Member Kusuo Saiki.

Bai Lan just cast her eyes on the belated arrival of Zen Yuan Fujiang.

Like The Great Gatsby, who obtained extraordinary benefits through shady means, finally became the host of the banquet, and successfully waited for the lover he fell in love with when he was young but broke up in a hurry.

Against the backdrop of the ambiguous candlelight, Zenyuan Tomie, whose skin is as white and greasy as the bright moon, is the protagonist of this night.

The atmosphere is so good, so intoxicated, Zenyuan Fujiang is like a dream of a prosperous era in a prosperous era.

Of course, Bai Lan was not the only one who felt this way.

All the scenes in Dazai Osamu's mind began to gradually become clearer, and his superhuman brain began to automatically complete the details of getting along with Zenyuan Tomie based on his zero-year-old memories.

He tranced back to the death feast he had prepared for the entire Yokohama mafia leaders.

Thanks to the excellent function of the film and television synthesizer redeemed by Zen Yuan Tomie using the [cheating code], details that are difficult to notice with ordinary cameras can be clearly revealed in the image.

During the days when Osamu Dazai was in the prison building by the compulsory officer, he watched the "debut video" over and over again unconvinced, and he kept sketching the originator of this video in his mind.

That must be the real hand behind the death of other Mafia family leaders in Yokohama.

Osamu Dazai has only now found the real protagonist.

A beauty with magical charm who can cause chaos in the world.

Few things could shake Dazai Osamu's mind.

Generally speaking, most of the things that can be associated with the word beauty are positive things, just like the sunlight that pierces the darkness in the morning, clearly illuminating the despicability that is shrunk in the dark world.

The tear mole adorning the end of Chanyuan Fujiang's sharp eyes was just right, adding up the evil nature in his temperament to the point where it seemed as if it was about to turn into a charm and eat people, which was breathtaking.

This is the beauty that most attracts the subjects of the Kingdom of Darkness, and it is also the beauty that most easily makes Mafia, whose bones and blood are filled with the smell of gunpowder smoke, feel the desire for exclusivity in her heart, and her evil thoughts surge.

Dazai Osamu's heartbeat was speeding up again.

He has an extremely profound understanding of death and has been close to it countless times, so that he deeply understands the danger hidden behind the beauty of Fujiang in Zenyuan.

[In addition to Bai Lanjun, there is also a god who can delete human memories at will. They are all protecting Zenyuan Jun. 】

Osamu Dazai has completed his memory to a great extent, but some intelligence details are hidden in major events.

Dazai Osamu, who was forced by Saiki Kusuo to erase the memories related to Zenin Tomie, has not yet figured out all of Saiki Kusuo's abilities.

Therefore, Osamu Dazai had no idea that the God of Two Dimensions, who was looking at him with a deathly look, had completely heard all his thoughts.

Together with his series of wonderful reasoning processes that are so complicated that it makes people think in knots, all of them are clearly heard by Saiki Kusuo.

Even though Dazai Osamu is now under the control of an enhanced version of psychic influence, he has the ability to perceive the magical charm of Zen Yuan Tomie. It dropped to one ten thousandth, but he still could not escape the end of being firmly attracted by Zen Yuan Fujiang.

Saiki Kusuo couldn't complain, Tomie's attraction to the black mud creatures has never diminished since he was a child.

After all, Zenyuan Tomie's demonic charm exists objectively, and the influence of Saiki Kusuo's thinking can only compress the charm from ten thousand units to one unit, but cannot modulate it into something negative.

Although Byakuran's surveillance satellite was chased by Kusuo Saiki and blasted at a series of fixed points, and the social beasts of the Milfiore family can't find the specific reason yet, he still has other means to monitor every move of various forces on the earth.

Especially when Bai Lan also paid special attention to Chanyuan Tomie, he had long known that Chanyuan Tomie had joined the police academy.

Bai Lan was very aware of the honey traps used by these forces, and he took it for granted that a personality like Zenyuan Tomie would not have a substantial intimate relationship with his mission partner.

Otherwise, Bai Lan would definitely personally kill that ignorant mortal who got there first.

Not everyone is qualified to touch the always noble and arrogant [Fu Jiang] in Bai Lan's heart.

Bai Lan smiled and extended her hand to Zenyuan Fujiang:

"Fujiang-kun, I heard that you like to bet on horses recently. Can you share your experience in choosing horses tonight?" [I know

your mission requirements, so please let me come this time. Cooperate with you.

Before coming to this secret club, Bai Lan had already understood all the unspoken rules of this club. He casually bought a few champagne towers with a wave of his hand, not forgetting to tell his "Light Bulb" partner Dazai Osamu who must come with him :

"Dazai-kun, do you want to order a glass of orange juice for this underage kid like you?"

Bai Lan was very dissatisfied with Dazai Osamu who insisted on following him to the secret club.

As the closest alliance at present, in order to seize the inheritance ring of the Vongola family, Bai Lan and Osamu Dazai must not make any mistakes in their cooperation.

They must maintain absolute transparency with each other, including not concealing who they met during the existence of the alliance.

According to their agreement, even if Bai Lan wants to have fun, Dazai Osamu can watch quietly from the sidelines.

However, Dazai Osamu's following will not cause any delay in Bai Lan's pursuit of Zen Yuan Tomie.

Bai Lan calls herself the god of the new world, but deep down she has the romantic nature of an Italian man. Even if she really wants to do something outrageous with Zen Yuan Tomie, she will never be in a secret club full of desires like this. The style is also a bit too low-level.

Bai Lan came here just to monopolize Zen Yuan Fujiang's mission time so that he would not have to mess around with other people with evil intentions.

He just comes here to spend money!

It's a pity that Bai Lan is a foreigner from Italy and doesn't know the profound routines of Eastern history. The secret club has a set of rules and guidelines for new guests, but when it comes to specific operations, it's too deep.

Zenyuan Fu Jiang raised his chin proudly and passed Bai Lan disdainfully, leaving only one sentence: "Oh, that won't work. You came too late. Someone has already named me today."