Chapter 49 Confession

At this moment, Kusuo Saiki's state is not as calm and leisurely as usual. As his childhood sweetheart, Zenin Tomie can easily detect the tension on the inside beneath his usual paralyzed appearance.

Generally, only when facing those "disaster characters" who are difficult to deal with in PK Academy, Saiki Kusuo will be so focused as if facing a formidable enemy, and his whole brain is brewing various responses to deal with the trouble at hand. Strategy.

Saiki Kusuo has revealed all the trump cards of his superpowers to Zenin Tomie. At this moment, he has both hands on Zenin Tomie's shoulders. To make a long story short: "Tomie, I transferred time from one day later to the current timeline. .

From now on, try not to use your own supernatural powers."

Zenyuan Tomie was quite surprised:

"What happened? Why did you suddenly say that?"

Although there were many doubts in his heart, Zenyuan Tomie unconditionally believed in Kusuo's dream, as long as it was a dream Kusuo's dream request, not to mention not using the [cheating code], he can do anything else.

Even without hearing Saiki Kusuo's specific explanation, Zenin Tomie agreed without hesitation: "Then I will definitely not

use the [cheating code]."

Zenin Tomie's promise was very serious and not at all perfunctory.

It was as if he had just agreed not to eat the dishes cooked by a certain chef in a certain restaurant, but not to give up the use of transcendent-level superpowers that could stir up the entire world economy.

The color of his body is still pure and clean, with black and white dividing all the parts of his body. Looking from a distance on weekdays, only the color of his lips touches people's desire, adding to the secret desire to possess him.

Now, in the dim light of the morning, Kusuo Saiki seemed to see the colorful colors in Zenyuan Tomie's eyes scattered by the sunlight, melting away the coldness and alienation inherent in his appearance.

Saiki Kusuo has not yet escaped from the sensory experience that should have been available to him one day later.

He is like a magnet that has been re-infused with magnetism, always wanting the other half that Zhao Xinhui originally matched with him.

Saiki Kusuo subconsciously stretched out his hand and pressed the mole on the corner of Zenyuan Tomie's eye with his fingertips.

This is an extremely deviant move.

In the ten years that Zenyuan Tomie and Saiki Kusuo have been together, they have never reached such an ambiguous point.

Maybe it happened, but Kusuo Saiki didn't suppress the rapid beating of his heart. In order to control the leakage of super powers and prevent the peace of the world from being damaged, he forcibly suppressed the signs of development

.

The surprise rising in Zenyuan Tomie's heart now was far greater than when he heard Saiki Kusuo not letting him use the [cheating code].

There is even a feeling of falling into a dream.

He never thought that one day he would be approached by Kusuo Saiki on his own initiative.

Saiki Kusuo is not a particularly outgoing and enthusiastic friend, and he would never make the same bad jokes as other adolescent boys with his childhood sweetheart.

However, Saiki Kusuo's current appearance was too magnanimous. Zenin Tomie subconsciously raised his hand and attached it to the back of Saiki Kusuo's hand, for fear that his evidence would disappear in an instant.

Zenyuan Tomie felt the warmth from Saiki Kusuo's fingertips, with a slight itch, tickling his soul: "Kusuo

a dream?"

Zenyuan Tomie was completely confused at this moment, because Saiki Kusuo, this simple My brain was turned into a mess, and I couldn't even remember the little love tips I had stayed up late watching before.

His seductive eyes with upturned tails were wide open, showing a bit of dullness that didn't match his appearance.

But this is also very cute in Saiki Kusuo's eyes.

Anyway, just one day later, at a friendly neighbor visit where the two families got together, Zenin Tomie had already reached a love agreement with Saiki Kusuo.

Why not do it one day in advance?

The God of the Second Dimension has the privilege of reversing the timeline, and naturally can also make the essence of love arrive one day early.

Zenyuan Tomie clearly did not take the initiative to show his charming posture, but Saiki Kusuo still stretched out his hand to cover his eyes.

Before his lover's kiss landed, Kusuo Saiki followed the agreement he made with Zenin Tomie one day later, fulfilled his eternal promise, and whispered in Zenin Tomie's ear: "Tomie, I fell in love with you at first sight, please stay with me forever

. "

Zenyuan Tomie has always wanted in his mind the affirmation of love at first sight, the most unique promise. After reversing time and space, Saiki Kusuo put aside the awkwardness in his heart and confessed frankly.

Before Zenin Tomie could give a specific reaction, Saiki Kusuo pressed his lips upward and began to let the two people's breaths blend together, using practical actions to declare the suppressed enthusiasm in his calm tone.

Zenyuan Tomie felt like he had been burned, and the fireworks were burning from the tip of his tongue to his brain, and then the blood in his entire body was ignited by love until it boiled, so that his soul and reason were evaporated, and he fell into the other side of happiness because he was too happy.

[Am I falling into an illusion? 】

Zenyuan Tomie admitted that he did not want to wake up from such a dream at all.

If an illusionist could provide him with such a beautiful view, he would definitely spare his life.

Zenyuan Tomie closed her eyes, completely gave up resistance, and allowed Saiki Kusuo to become the leader of the passionate kiss.

Before Zenin Tomie could hardly breathe, Saiki Kusuo thoughtfully ended the deep kiss.

He has never experienced such tormenting happiness. Even though he was bound by heaven and curse, Zenyuan Tomie, who suddenly calmed down under the dual stimulation of spirit and sex, still needed to lean on the side of Saiki Kusuo's neck to adjust his breathing.

Only then did he have the opportunity to firmly say his answer:

"Okay, I fell in love with you at first sight too."

They re-reached a promise, which was also a contract that transcended changes in the timeline. ②No

matter how many times Saiki Kusuo turns around from now on, he will never change his decision.

Everything is wonderful, as long as Zen Yuan Tomie no longer uses the [cheating code] easily, then it will not slide into the abyss of disaster.

The ring that stabilizes the mind that Saiki Kusuo had prepared early was still in his pocket.

He solemnly took it out and pushed the metal ring with industrial design beauty into the middle finger of Zenyuan Tomie's right hand again.

Saiki Kusuo explained:

"This ring can stabilize the effect of my mental influence. Even a person with special powers like Osamu Dazai can no longer easily break through my suppression of your demonic physique." In the Zenin Tomie 's eyes that sparkled with surprise, Saiki Kusuo seemed to have suddenly awakened to some talent for love.

Before he could ask Zenyuan Fujiang, he decisively said to Zenyuan Fujiang the most sweet words that touched the depths of his soul: "Yes, this is a token of love."