Chapter 9 Women's Clothing Boss x2

Kusuo Saiki is confident that he can disguise himself perfectly even at the Mafia banquet. After knowing the existence of Osamu Dazai, he will be careful not to reveal more information.

Saiki Kusuo affirmed:

"I think Osamu Dazai should have given you an invitation."

Zenin Tomie nodded. Osamu Dazai handed the invitation to him early after the last banquet. Now that invitation is Still lying nicely at the bottom of his backpack.

With genuine invitations, Zenyuan Tomie’s perfection in copying them through the [cheating code] will be greatly improved.

However, before asking Zenin Tomie to activate his special ability [cheating code], Saiki Kusuo had one more thing to ask: "Tomie, remember to change the owner of this invitation to a woman." "Just write it as the lover of a certain middle-level

Mafia

. "

Zenyuan Tomie was very shocked. Kusuo dreamed of going to Mafia's banquet. How could he ask for a female identity?

[Could it be that Kusuo Amu is considerate of my sadness in dressing up as a woman and wants to comfort me, so why not just accompany the girl himself? ]

[ Woo woo woo, Kusuo's dream is so good! 】

Zenyuan Tomie was extremely moved. Kusuo's dream was indeed his best child: ◆ "Kusuo's dream

, why is this happening?"

Kusuo Saiki didn't care about the rich emotional drama in Zenyon Tomie's heart. He only judged objectively - —In a mixed banquet, it is less likely to attract the attention of others by playing the role of a vase lover with empty beauty than by being a male Mafia with no reputation but receiving an invitation letter.

"It won't be a problem to have one or two beautiful lovers at the banquet, but one or two more men will easily attract attention." Saiki Kusuo has no objection to

playing women. In order to eat high-quality coffee jelly from a women-only restaurant, he even You can directly use superpowers to change your gender appearance.

Become the cute and lovable Kusuko Saiki!

Women’s clothing is nothing but a necessary choice!

In Saiki Kusuo's eyes, it didn't even count as a sacrifice.

Zenin Tomie looked at Saiki Kusuo with admiration:

"Kusuo Amen is worthy of you. My superman!"

Once he agreed to Saiki Kusuo's proposal, Zenin Tomie kept fantasizing about Saiki Kusuo in women's clothing.

The more he stares at Saiki Kusuo's face, the more Zenin Tomie thinks highly of his appearance.

Saiki Kusuo's facial features are very soft. At first glance, he is indeed not very attractive. He is not a beauty at first sight, but once you imagine him wearing a beautiful dress and exquisite makeup, who will not say that he is a beauty in the future? What about the cute girl who is gentle and carefree?

Zenyuan Tomie held his face and was very yearning for it. He was also very active. He picked up his mobile phone that was almost broken just now and entered the web page to search continuously: "Kusuo Yume, what kind of skirt do you like? I can directly use the [cheating code]

to You redeem it for the one that best fits your figure! No matter which brand of high-end dress, as long as you like it, I will redeem it for you immediately!" Zenyuan Tomie is super excited now. Just now, he was worried that Saiki Kusuo would no longer want to talk to him.