Chapter 47 Not a Disaster

Saiki Kusuo went back in time countless times.

He accidentally discovered that the energy close to the flame can cause great damage to the produced [Fujiang]. However, even though the specific energy is different, the time difference between [Fujiang] disappearing will not exceed a few microseconds.

How could [Fujiang]'s resistance increase during this time retrospective?

Various details flashed back in Kusuo Saiki's mind. Any possible reasons for such changes were deduced in his mind and eliminated one by one.

He finally determined that

the only mistake was that Zen Yuan Tomie used the [cheating code] again.

This supernatural ability, which is like the right hand of the Creator, has not shown any greed for price in the more than ten years that Saiki Kusuo has observed its use.

It seems to be the same nature as Saiki Kusuo's superpower, a treasure given by fate to those he loves.

However, in the entire world, or perhaps in all parallel worlds, there is only one Kusuo Saiki.

And every parallel world has a [Fujiang].

Although he is the only one with the surname of Zenyuan [Tomie], Zenyuan Tomie is far less lucky than Saiki Kusuo.

[Cheat Code] is completely Pandora's box, even the monster that sawed through the shackles of his magical, charming physique.

In the past, Zenyuan Fujiang only lived a very peaceful life, just like an ordinary student. All he needed to exchange for [cheating codes] was a little bit of daily necessities.

Saiki Kusuo looked at the summoned soul-releasing sword in Zenyuan Tomie's hand. This cold-looking sword looked very familiar to him. It was the one wielded by Fushiki Shiji during the mafia banquet to steal the life of the curse. Soul-Eating Blade.

The soul-releasing sword is extremely hard, and can easily cut off even Xia Youjie's rainbow dragon.

It's just like a conceptual weapon on the magic side of the game.

If the ordinary materials needed for daily necessities of life, food, clothing, housing and transportation are compared to drawing a drop of mercury from the River Styx with the hand of the gods, then exchanging it for this special-grade curse tool, the Soul-releasing Knife, is like deeply intercepting a small tributary of the River Styx. The power required is simply impossible to match.

Although the evidence is not very sufficient now, Saiki Kusuo's sixth sense has made a decision.

He stretched out his hand again and gathered Zenyuan Tomie's long hair as beautiful as black pearls in his hand: "

Tomie, you can use the [cheating code] now to exchange for another knife like this."

Zenyuan Tomie understood Saiki Kusuo's intention, and in his eyes The solemnity is unprecedented.

In the past, Saiki Kusuo had discussed with him the price of supernatural powers in a circumstantial manner.

And when the two of them revealed their special abilities to each other, Kusuo Saiki made it clear what the activation conditions required for each of his super powers were.

Compared with Zenyuan Tomie's black hole-like "cheating code" that only requires inputting a paragraph of characters and can even refresh resources infinitely, some of Saiki Kusuo's abilities seem a bit tasteless and harsh.

[Cheat Code] Is it a blessing or a deprivation of Zen Yuan Fujiang?

Zenyuan Tomie looked at the input box that had been hanging in front of him since he was born, as if he were seeing a red moon that belonged to him.