Chapter 32 Xia You's Sorrow

Xia Youjie realized that since Sawada Tsunayoshi relied on the intensity of malice to distribute power... Sawada

Tsunayoshi only used a few sporadic sparks to attack Hua Yu, not even the floor where he was. Heat.

Xia Youjie, on the other hand, directly created a hellish scene like a natural disaster. He even made artificial magma, and even the sparks that splashed up cost him a high-end suit.

So in the eyes of Sawada Tsunayoshi, is he, Xia Youjie, a more evil existence than the super curse spirit?

Otherwise, Xia Youjie really couldn't figure out why he had to suffer so much.

Xia Youjie couldn't blame Sawada Tsunayoshi too much. After all, he didn't have any magic power. He accurately spared Zen Yuan Tomie even when he couldn't see the magic spirit.

Everything Sawada Tsunayoshi said should be true.

Is this the cruel life that a spellcaster needs to experience?

Xia Youjie was greatly shocked.

Sawada Tsunayoshi saw Xia Youjie's whole body darken, and a deep sadness emanated from him. He couldn't bear to step forward and asked: "Are you

okay?"

Xia Youjie sat down on the ground in frustration, and started cosplaying. Statue of the Thinker:

"There's nothing wrong with me, it's just that my worldview may have been a little impacted."

Unlike Tsunayoshi Sawada, Tomie of Zen Garden completely ignored his bad feeling towards Xia Youjie intuitively.

In contrast to the scandalous things in the world of magic revealed by Fu Heishi'er, Xia Youjie was actually willing to save an "ordinary person" who was targeted by a special magic spirit for free. This was no different from a living Bodhisattva.

In the eyes of Zenyuan Fujiang, Xia Youjie was like a clear water hibiscus that emerged from the mud but remained unstained.

It is really not easy to raise such a strong and good Miao Miao as Xia Youjie in this big dyeing vat of the magic world!

Zen Yuan Tomie comforted Xia Youjie:

"It doesn't matter, you were mistaken for a big curse just because of the spell. You are a good spell caster, I know that." After hearing Zen Yuan Tomie's comment, Sawada Tsunayoshi was noncommittal,

As the leader of the Tenth Generation of Vongola, he has seen many people with special abilities in the dark world, and has also dealt with many spellcasters.

The dark temperament in Xia Youjie's body is much stronger than that of ordinary spellcasters.

At least the vast majority of spellcasters would not have such a heavy

curse . This negative energy could easily affect Xia Youjie's emotions and lead him to the point of paranoia.

Obviously, Xia Youjie has inner demons hidden in him.

Xia Youjie raised his eyes and looked at Chanyuan Fujiang:

"You can make the super-class curse spirits listen to you without using restraints and contracts..."

Xia Youjie, as a curse spirit trainer, was not in the process of exorcising the curse spirits. After the lieutenant general has defeated the curse spirit, he can directly control the opponent. He needs to suppress the energy of the curse spirit into an energy core and then swallow it.

The energy core slides over the tip of the tongue and stirs up a taste that is too exciting, almost like a sour rag in the kitchen after eating it raw.

If the strong men in this world are destined to pay a price, Xia Youjie can endure this, and he is worthy of being a super magician in the world of magic.