Chapter 7 Confession Bureau

Zenin Tomie buried his head even lower. He couldn't support his back. He just wanted to use the [cheating code] to generate a radar missile specifically to attack Osamu Dazai.

Now that he calmed down, even he himself felt that this matter was too ridiculous.

Although there is no way to create a door across time and space due to the [Cheat Code], exchanging missiles is the fastest way to lock in Osamu Dazai and give him a fatal blow.

However, this will definitely cause more chaos in the world and lead to more innocent people being harmed.

Zenin Tomie suddenly felt ashamed. He actually adopted such a reckless method because of Dazai Osamu's provocation and worried that he would use Saiki Kusuo as a hostage to threaten him.

Are missiles something that an individual unit like him can use?

Zenyuan Tomie's eyes were sore, and his tone of voice became unstable:

"Kusuo Yume, I know that you have always wanted to live a peaceful life. Even the school's after-school department chooses the homecoming department, and the limelight is nothing to do. Not interested."

"That's why I hid it from you, I really don't want to lose you."

[It's over, Kusuo will drift away from me in the future...]

Saiki Kusuo stepped forward and hugged Zenin Tomie's head, letting him He let his tears wet his school uniform:

"

It doesn't matter , things are not irreversible, we can overcome it together." "

Don't be afraid, no matter what happens, I will protect you."

Saiki Kusuo said this Fake, for more than ten years, taking care of Zen Yuan Fujiang has become a habit for him.

He finally couldn't tell whether it was for world peace or his own wishes.

Zenin Tomie said pitifully:

"But, I am a person with supernatural powers. Doesn't Kusuo Amen dislike those with supernatural powers the most?" Kusuo Saiki looked confused: "That's because their ability to cause destruction is too

strong

. You are different from them, you have never used your supernatural powers to do anything to harm innocent people."

Because usually it is other perverts who harm Zenyuan Tomie.

When Kusuo Saiki saved Zenin Tomie from the siege of a bunch of abnormal people with supernatural powers, he had an extremely high fever.

Because he has to constantly use [cheating codes] to generate props to deal with enemies that may appear at any time, Zenyuan Tomie's spirit has been highly tense for a long time, and he is in a fragile state that will be stressed by any disturbance.

Every time the adults who had planned it for a long time saw him, they couldn't help but want to stroke his long hair that hung down to his waist, and affectionately rub the mole at the corner of his eye.

The eyes she looked at him were filled with a bit of sticky and expectant ambiguity.

This is truly terrifying.

One day they will peel off Zenyuan Tomie's mental defenses bit by bit, and then drive him crazy.

They will use their aggressive eyes, hands, arms, teeth...

just like looking at fresh fish meat, well, it is food.

I wish I could melt him into my arms, press him into my lips and teeth, and merge with their stomachs.