Chapter 60 Prepare to go undercover

Due to the influence of Kusuo Saiki’s mind control, under normal circumstances no one would take the initiative to inquire about information about Zen Yuan Tomie.

However, after entering the information age, as long as Zen Yuan Tomie is still using his surname, he will definitely leave his traces in the numerous information flows.

It happened that Gojo Satoru used this phone number to check the news, and naturally got all the specific information about Zen Yuan Tomie.

Gojo Satoru was extremely confident in his judgment.

This familiar black hair, eerie temperament, and appearance that is so beautiful that it surpasses common human imagination, no matter how you look at it, he is a poor person from the feudal family where old oranges gather together.

Gojo Satoru still has a little impression of Zenyuan Tomie.

The six eyes are so unreasonable. They can see the energy fluctuations left by Kusuo Saiki after he distorted time, and can naturally block the magical charm and mind control of superpowers.

Gojo Satoru looked at Zenin Tomie, who was neither sad nor happy on the screen:

"I thought he was imprisoned by those old oranges at Zenyuan's house, or had died long ago. I didn't expect that he would still be in an ordinary school for such a long time. Studying experience."

Xia Youjie suddenly became interested:

"Do you know this person?"

Gojo Satoru nodded:

"In my memory, the Gojo family once issued a pursuit order against him. Ten years ago, the whole family had some strength. Everyone is surrounding him because he is too destructive."

At that time, Gojo Satoru was only nine years old. Even though he had shown his excellent talent of six eyes, he was not sent to the front line to solve the Zen yuan. Fujiang is troublesome.

Xia Youjie didn't understand. Judging from this photo, Chanyuan Fujiang didn't seem to have any lethality:

"Is it necessary to mobilize the troops like this?"

If you have this spare time, why not organize people to exterminate a few more special curse spirits? I have accumulated some evil virtue, so why are I so hard on a living person?

Ten years ago, Zenyuan Tomie was just a young boy, right?

Even if he holds a knife, can he hold it firmly?

Xia Youjie has the pride of being a super magician.

He felt that he was the strongest since he entered the junior high school, and no one other than Gojo Satoru could beat him.

When Gojo Satoru was a child, he didn't care about family affairs at all, and he didn't have much chance to care.

Those old oranges circle around him every day, watching his every move, for fear that he will run outside the family and be killed by others, ruining the future of the entire family .

Gojo Satoru still doesn't quite understand the ins and outs of the original mission to encircle Zenyuan Tomie. After all, after a certain time cutoff, everyone kept silent about him.

Gojo Satoru recalled something and reluctantly said: "He doesn't even seem to have magic power, but he seems to have a kind of magical charm. It is said that everyone who has seen him wants to monopolize him." Mental influences will ignore strength.

At that time, Gojoka's people were strictly guarded and did not even let Gojo Satoru see a photo, for fear that he would also join the battle for Zenyuan Tomie.

If Gojo Satoru hadn't been so curious that he went to the clan's archives and found a portrait that was so damaged that only half of Zenin Tomie's face was, Gojo Satoru might not have been able to recognize him now.

After combining this information, Gojo Satoru and Xia Youjie were confused for a while.

What is the purpose of this note? Gojo Satoru encouraged: "Jie, why don't we just call over and ask? " It's so late, he should be sleeping, shouldn't he disturb others?" As he said this, Xia Youjie took out his mobile phone without stopping at all, and the super magician entered the numbers at an absurdly fast speed. The call was dialed in the blink of an eye. A beeping sound came from the phone. Got through! Gojo Satoru and Xia Youjie looked at each other, and both saw clear expectations in each other's eyes. Saiki Kusuo looked at Zenyuan Tomie's mobile phone lying aside strangely. What was displayed on the screen was a series of numbers, and the caller had no notes at all. He knew Zenyuan Tomie's power-on password, successfully connected the phone, and asked doubtfully: "This is Zenyuan, who are you?"

Gojo Satoru grabbed the phone and said like a scammer: "Who do you think I am?"

Qi Mu Kusuo:?

The air was silent for a moment. Saiki Kusuo couldn't help but think of the anti-fraud advertisements that were played repeatedly on his mother's TV recently.

He looked back at Zenin Tomie, who was still sleeping soundly, and hung up the phone silently. If it was really someone whom Zenyuan Tomie knew, he would definitely have made more than just this one call. If it's a scam call, don't waste any time.

Kusuo Saiki hung up the phone so decisively that Gojo Satoru and Xia Youjie didn't react at all. Gojo Satoru has never had the experience of being shut down immediately. The person opposite the microphone must be a hard-core ruthless person.

There was an awkward atmosphere in the air. Xia Youjie changed the topic and said: "How about we still play games?" Gojo Satoru silently put down his mobile phone and nodded in agreement: "Yes, we are here to play games today. What conspiracy does the Zenyuan family have? As the strongest, we I'm sure I'm not afraid." The two DKs completely gave up on the issue of this note.

And Kusuo Saiki just missed the only opportunity to discover the timeline bug. Before Zenin Tomie went to the police academy as agreed, the two of them went to too many places. Kusuo Saiki's teleportation was so convenient that it was not a problem to travel back and forth from any corner of the earth in one day.

Saiki Kusuo fulfilled his promise to Zen Yuan Tomie very well and seriously accompanied him on dates around the world. For several months, Zenin Tomie did not use his superpower [cheat code] at all.

Relying on the superpower stabilizer provided by Saiki Kusuke's relatives, Saiki Kusuo's spiritual influence on Zenyuan Tomie has remained stable, and there has never been the same out-of-control scene as when he met Dazai Osamu. Everything seems so beautiful.

Zen Yuan Fujiang can always be qualified to enjoy the happiness of ordinary people. Before sending Zenin Tomie to school, Saiki Kusuo touched the transparent ring on his hand: "I will come to you when you have free time every week." Zenin Tomie smiled super happily. He was naturally gloomy. His temperament seems to have faded a lot. With Saiki Kusuo's loving support, Zenin Tomie felt full of energy even in daily training, and accidentally won the first prize in the freshman fighting competition. Zenyuan Tomie flexibly defeated the last enemy with an over-the-shoulder throw.

The playground suddenly burst into cheers.

When the crowd dispersed, the instructor led a bald man in a traditional kimono to the rest area of ​​Zen Yuan Tomie alone, and said straight to the point: "Tomie, you have fully met the graduation standards, and your image is perfect. Yokohama's Special Agent

Department We are going to transfer you there and hope you can cooperate with them to complete the task."