Chapter 39 A visit from Saiki's neighbor

The moment Bai Lan typed this sentence, 1 billion yen was neatly received in Fushiguro Shiji’s account dedicated to the task.

Fuheishier repeatedly counted the string of zeros upright and backwards to confirm that there was nothing wrong with his eyes before he could believe that his boss spent such a large sum of money on him with just one sentence. Astronomical numbers.

Fuheishier's hands trembled slightly.

Even when Fushiguro Jinji was at its peak as the top cowherd, he only made 250 million yen including all the scene decorations on the night he retired, and the profit was far from that high.

Tomie, has your charm level increased to this level without your brother noticing?

Even the boss you met for the first time was deeply attracted by your soul...

Fuheishier fell into a deep whirlpool of thinking.

Don't you need to show your face to be a Cowherd?

Because the sound on Fushiki Shiji's cell phone had been silent for a long time, Zenin Tomie couldn't help but feel strange, and turned his attention to his cousin, only to find that he was frozen on the hospital bed, looking like he was greatly shocked.

Didn't you lock your cousin up?

Zenyuan Fujiang quietly came over:

"Cousin, what's wrong with you? Is the horse racing video not good enough? Do you want me to find you something else to watch?" Fuhei Shi'er knew very well that

his The bank transactions cannot be hidden from Zen Yuan Tomie. Even if he transfers the money, he can still be caught by his special ability called [Cheat Code].

Just now, Zen Yuan Tomie showed him how to use the [cheating code] to instantly print out the whereabouts of every money Fushihei spent.

The scary thing is - even the things Fuheshier occasionally purchased with physical currency were recorded.

Fuhei didn't even take these consumption seriously!

The deterrent effect is extremely strong.

Zen Yuan Fujiang also warned Fuhei Shier with a fierce face that if he dared to gamble with money again, he would receive electrotherapy if he couldn't be restrained.

He specially exchanged a set of tutorial materials on human acupuncture points to ensure that the heaven and curse can accurately release the force, and the muscles of the body cannot produce any force.

If it happens a few more times, the upper limit of a person's strength may be locked.

Then you really can only lie in bed and live a life unable to take care of yourself.

The set of tutorials is still placed next to Fuheisher's pillow, and he can face this book every time he lies down.

Fushiguro Shiji obediently

handed over his mobile phone:

"Tomie, last time that grand boss gave you another 1 billion yen."

Zenyuan Tomie's eyebrows tightened, why Bailan still didn't give up, he said that he didn't care about being Mafia's lover at all. Not interested, and have no idea about the wealth and wealth far away in Europe.

There were only a few words in the conversation between Fuhei Shi'er and Bai Lan. Chanyuan Tomie finished scanning them in less than a second: "Is there any way to

return this money? I don't want to chat with him."

Bai Lan and the past Unlike people who are captured by demonic charm, he can also control his emotions and act in front of Zen Yuan Tomie without having his personality distorted to the point of crazy hysteria.