Summary + Chapter 1

Summary :

[Pre-collection of "Reborn as the Prince of Prey's Beloved" and "Little Tuan's Pet, He's Blind"]

An Lianxi penetrated into an ancient and beautiful novel.

The protagonist in the book has skin as thick as gel, which makes me feel pity for him. He is a heartthrob that everyone covets.

And he is the cannon fodder brother of the protagonist.

When the protagonist was forced to marry the violent and insane King Qi, he married his younger brother and became Princess Qi. That night, he fell ill and died because of his anger.

That's right, the main character's cannon-fodder brother suffers from a deficiency syndrome. He gasps for breath every step of the way and is in danger of dying when he gets sick.

An Lianxi, who is familiar with the plot:...

Why don't you just run away and keep it for the New Year?

An Lianxi had to run all night despite his illness, but he accidentally fell off the cliff halfway, and then had sex with someone more bloody than walking through a book.

As the saying goes, if a person is unlucky, his teeth will be clogged when he drinks water.

An Lianxi, who didn't want to follow the plot, packed up his bags and ran away again. Then he was caught back by the people of An Mansion and put into the wedding sedan sent to Prince Qi Mansion.

An Lianxi secretly said that my life is at an end.

That night, I saw the elegant man in red robe, who did not show any trace of violence as rumored. He leaned slightly towards him and whispered: "Who is it? It turns out to be Princess Qi."

An Lianxi's eyes widened: "It's you!!!"

Everyone was waiting for the news of the death of the ailing young man from the An family who was sent to Prince Qi's Mansion.

As a result, as the days passed, the news came from Prince Qi's Mansion that the princess was favored to heaven.

Rumor has it that King Qi treated the princess in a groveling manner.

Rumor has it that King Qi sought out famous doctors to nurse the princess back to health.

There are even rumors that the princess often drives Prince Qi to the study to sleep.

An Lianxi was furious when he heard these rumors and locked King Qi out that night.

"It's because I didn't serve you well that the princess blamed me."

The man coaxed warmly outside the door, "I will apologize now. Please calm down the princess and don't drive me to the study."

An Lianxi threw the bamboo pillow and hit it on the door with a crisp sound. He looked at his slightly protruding belly and wanted to cry without tears.

What's the use of apologizing!

The book didn't say that King Qi was so talented that he could make men pregnant!

·Cute, cute, brainless, sick and beautiful woman × super invincible spoiled wife, attacked by a sinister prince

·The original text "Buddha's Son" really has no inspiration, so I replaced it. If you like it, you can keep it and continue reading the new text. If you don't like it, we will see you again~

·Please read the article in a civilized manner and don't ask for ginseng and cock. The character of the protagonist is not absolutely perfect. If you don't like the protagonist, we can change it. There are thousands of good books in Jinjiang, so don't curse people~