Chapter 30 Drunk

Shen Jue almost cried, "Cousin, I'm sorry."

He didn't want to either.

At this moment, a figure walked out of the room, and a clear voice said, "Is the Third Emperor's Wife missing?"

Shen Jue looked over and paused when he saw Xue Yunqin. He was secretly wondering why he was here, and then he saw several ministers appearing from behind him.

It was originally a matter of discussion in the room.

Xue Shiye ignored Xue Yunqin, but glanced at Shen Jue. His body was full of violent anger that he couldn't hold back, and blood was seriously emerging and gradually spreading.

Shen Jue was horrified, his scalp went numb instantly, and he became at a loss.

He had only seen his cousin go crazy once, and even thinking about it still makes his blood flow.

It was this look in his eyes that looked like a madman, with a murderous aura rushing towards him, as if he wanted to tear the person he saw into pieces. The scene of the other person standing in front of the palace gate covered in blood was no different from Shura.

Shen Jue felt as if his throat was being strangled by a big hand. Even after so many years, he still couldn't forget that look of his cousin.

Just when Shen Jue was about to be overwhelmed by the memories in his mind and immersed in that bloody and absurd scene, he heard a voice in his ear. The tone of voice was low and the ending was slightly hoarse, as if he was suppressing some emotion.

"It's missing somewhere."

With this seemingly calm tone, Shen Jue did not dare to delay for even a moment and said hurriedly: "My cousin said she wanted to buy something for you, so we went into a jade shop, but..."

As a result, he lost people because of his meaningless desire to win.

Shen Jue hid her face and tried to control her voice to prevent herself from crying, "There is no news from the secret guard either."

It's all his fault.

Xue Shinye closed his eyes slightly, suppressing the violent look in his eyes, but his reason seemed to be being pulled wildly, as if he was on the verge of collapse, and countless images flashed through his mind.

Shen Jue also reacted quickly.

He knew that his cousin shouldn't be there yet, but if he couldn't find his cousin again, it would be the end.

"Cousin, I'll take you there now. Xie Jing is gone too. It should be fine." After saying that, he hurried out and prepared to lead the way.

Xue Shiye followed up with a big stride, his clothes flying around, leaving a group of people behind him behind.

Shen Jue followed the shopkeeper because he was reassured about Xie Jing and the secret guards. Xue Shiye also knew the capabilities of the secret guards very well. If they couldn't protect them, Shen Jue's presence would not be of much use.

Sure enough, as soon as he left the inn, the secret guard sent a message.

It turned out that An Lianxi had fallen in love with Mixiang, and the other party used the princess as a threat. They did not dare to act rashly and remained hidden in the dark. On the surface, Xie Jing was chasing after those people.

Shen Jue did not expect this development.

He said that with the secret guard and Xie Jing following him, how could an accident happen?