Chapter 85 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (End)

An Lianxi has never been afraid of anything since he was born, because Xue Shiye will solve all his worries.

Sometimes he would get sulky with himself, and Xue Shiye would coax him to talk out the problem slowly.

An Lianxi had enough confidence to do whatever he wanted in front of Xue Shiye, but there was only one thing. But he found that with Xue Shine, he didn't need to worry at all.

When Xue Shiye let go of him slightly, An Lianxi's eyelashes trembled.

"Are you still afraid?" Xue Shiye asked softly as a low and hoarse voice penetrated his ears.

An Lianxi moved his lips, and then placed a pious kiss on his forehead, which seemed to be comforting, but also seemed to be something else.

Xue Shiye lowered his eyes and looked at him steadily. An Lianxi met his eyes and shook his head slowly.

"Little boy..."

Xue Shiye hugged him tightly.

An Lianxi pushed him, "Okay, let's get out quickly."

It's almost time for the crowning ceremony.

Xue Shinye rubbed his cheek with his fingertips, "Wait a moment."

An Lianxi looked up, and Xue Shiye smiled lowly, "We'll go out later."

While he was talking, his gaze lingered in An Lian's Xi eyes, which were full of sparkle, with a hint of water color, which was particularly attractive.

An Lianxi's cheeks felt hot due to his straightforward eyes, but he finally decided not to ask anything and listen to Xue Shiye.

After a long while, Xue Shiye took him in hand, and the two of them walked outside the palace together.

In the outer hall, Queen Shen watched Xue Shiye leading An Lian Xi out, and her eyes couldn't help but smile. She waved to An Lian Xi, "Come here, Xi'er."

An Lianxi glanced at Xue Shiye carefully.

Aunt Shen was very kind to him, sometimes even far better than Xue Shiye, but now his relationship with Xue Shiye was different. His ears were warm, and he walked over slowly and called, "Auntie..."

As soon as he finished shouting, Queen Shen chuckled, stretched out her hand to hold An Lianxi's wrist, and touched his hair with her other hand, "Why call me aunt? It's time to call me queen."

From the way the two of them came out of the palace just now, Queen Shen was basically sure. Although the two of them would hold hands in the past, there was no sweetness between their eyebrows.

Queen Shen deeply lamented that after so many years, her son was finally willing to take action.

An Lianxi was stunned, looking at Queen Shen's smiling brows.

Call, call your mother? !

In a daze, he recalled Xue Shiye asking him to change his name.

It turns out that Xue Shiye had planned to...

The tips of An Lianxi's ears were slightly red.

He likes Xue Shiye, and Xue Shiye also likes him. Nothing makes him happier than this, but he is still embarrassed when facing Queen Shen's words.

Unexpectedly, my aunt already knew it. Did Xue Shiye tell her...how did he say it?

The more An Lianxi thought about it, the more shy he became, and he even forgot to respond to Queen Shen's words.