Chapter 52 Being stared at

An Lianxi lay on the couch and rolled himself into a ball, and Xue Shiye was pushed down by him.

"I'm going to sleep." He muttered.

Xue Shiye: "Then I will review the official documents here."

An Lianxi continued: "Go to the study room to approve it."

Xue Shiye leaned closer and said, "I won't make a sound, so don't drive me away."

An Lianxi refused, "No."

Xue Shinye smiled, knowing that he was tossing too much in the quilt, or he picked up all the official documents and brought them to the study.

Seeing the prince bring out a pile of official documents, the attendants hurriedly stepped forward to take them. Manager Zhang shook his head and sighed inwardly: The prince was kicked out by the princess again.

The other people also lowered their faces, but they all thought the same thing as Mr. Zhang. Who would have dared to think about this before? One day, His Highness Prince Qi, who was at the top of the Qi Prince's Mansion, was also driven to the study. The whole family was talking about it.

An Lianxi didn't care how Xue Shiye was viewed by others, or whether the servants saw him.

Xue Shiye is really... too much.

Now that things have happened, he can only sigh once again at how powerful Doctor Duan is.

An Lianxi really felt that his health had improved a lot, so much so that he actually didn't have any problems after being tortured like this.

It wasn't until Xue Shiye left that An Lianxi slowly poked his head out from between the quilts. His whole face was crimson, and his eyebrows were pink at the corners of his eyes, giving him a different kind of charm. There was mist in the eyes, and the waves in his eyes seemed to be alive and fragrant.

He glanced behind the bead curtain and saw that the room was completely quiet, unlike before.

There seemed to be some smell left in the air, and An Lianxi's earlobes were also stained with a layer of crimson color, which spread to the base of his ears. He slowly sat up and put on the clothes that Xue Shiye had just brought for him on the quilt.

While putting it on, An Lianxi's eyes fell on his hand, where there were also a few red marks.

Not only that, it seems that everything is not missing.

He didn't dare to think about it anymore and quickly put on his clothes to avoid catching a cold.

It took him a long time to put on all the clothes.

Although he knew how to put it on, Xue Shiye had always done it. An Lianxi felt that his ability to take care of himself had deteriorated. After making sure that the smell was almost gone, he shouted out the door, "Wen Mu."

Wen Mu came in quickly, and when he saw his disheveled hair, black hair falling all over his shoulders, bright red lips, and affectionate eyes, his heart immediately skipped a beat.

this......

In this blue sky, the young master and the prince...

Thinking of this, Wen Mu quickly calmed down.

The last time he was like that, he was laughed at by his two sisters, Yingtian and Yinghong, for several days.

"Master, do you want to have your hair tied?"

An Lianxi nodded.

Wen Mu walked over, held up the wooden comb to smooth An Lian Xi's hair, and glanced at him unintentionally. I saw only the latter and then several red marks, extending all the way to the neck, which arouses endless imagination. I wonder if there are more underneath.