Chapter 55

Gonna vomit

An Lianxi didn't know why he fell asleep again. When he woke up, it was the next morning. Xue Shiye had just woken up and was getting dressed to go to court.

Now that he is the crown prince, he cannot afford to slack off too much.

Especially during the time when Ugechasu had not left Beijing, I heard that the other party intended to wait until spring before returning to Elbe, saying that he wanted to see more of the customs and customs of Dacheng.

In addition, the other party was also very close to the Sixth Prince. It was claimed that the Sixth Prince received him when he first arrived, so the relationship was naturally relatively close.

However, the Sixth Prince's residence has been unusually quiet recently. On the contrary, the Fourth, Fifth, and Seventh Princes have been making frequent movements.

Xue Shiye didn't take these people seriously, but he was interested in seeing what kind of waves they could make in the end.

Feeling the slight change in the aura of the person behind him, Xue Shiye paused slightly with his fingertips as he adjusted his clothes. He turned sideways and saw the person slowly opening his eyes. Maybe it was too warm under the quilt, and my cheeks were dyed pink.

He whispered: "No more sleep?"

An Lianxi raised his eyes and looked at him, "I'm not sleepy anymore."

I don't know when he fell asleep yesterday, but he must have slept for a long time.

When Xue Shiye heard the words, he said 'hmm', and finally turned around and lowered his body slightly, "I'll get up and have breakfast if I don't want to sleep."

An Lianxi nodded, and then Xue Shiye took him out of the quilt. He twisted his eyebrows and said, "It's cold."

It is already winter weather, there is not much sunshine in the morning, and the room is a little cold.

Xue Shiye pulled him into his arms and went to get some clothes to put on him. "After breakfast, come back and lie down. Don't go out." Later, he asked someone to burn the earth dragon in the room.

An Lianxi nuzzled him and said, "I know."

Perhaps because he was recovering from a serious illness, An Lianxi felt that he didn't want to move even more, and it was really cold outside. He glanced at Xue Shiye and muttered, "You should also wear more clothes."

Xue Shiye kissed his forehead and said, "I understand."

During breakfast, Xue Shiye asked him, "Yesterday, the Minister of Works handed over a greeting card. Would you like to see the Crown Princess?"

An Lianxi thought that it was Xue Shiye who mentioned that Magistrate Xu yesterday. He fell asleep after listening to half of it. It turned out that the other party wanted to see him, "Then let's meet."

Xue Shine nodded and watched him finish his breakfast before going to court, "Have a good rest and wait until I come back."

An Lianxi nodded obediently.

Xue Shiye walked out and said, "Keep an eye on the Crown Princess. If anything happens, just ask An Xing to come to the palace."

Manager Zhang nodded, "I know."

The Crown Princess had just been ill recently, and the Crown Prince also started to go to court again after seeing that she had improved slightly in the past two days, but before leaving, he would always give her instructions. Even if he didn't say it, Manager Zhang would not dare to neglect it at all.