Chapter 3 Getting married

An Lianxi didn't expect that he would just come out of the wolf's mouth and into the dog's kennel. He would be led out of the forest with a disheveled look on his face, and then put on the carriage.

As for why it is carried...

An Lianxi's whole body was sore, numb, swollen and painful, as if he was about to fall apart, and he couldn't get up at all.

Even when he got into the carriage, he lay down on the soft couch inside the carriage. He felt in an indescribable place where he had never relaxed in the past few days.

Thinking of this, An Lianxi couldn't help but think of the man's ferocity that seemed to want to pierce him.

It is so difficult to repay this kindness.

But now is not the time for him to think about this.

An Lianxi didn't expect that he could be captured even after running away. Now he really had to take a dowry with him to get married, and suddenly he regretted running away from the cave.

But if you stay there, you might be found.

It seems like there is no escape from this marriage, which means the plot has to go on.

Thinking that he would not survive the wedding, his face turned pale. In the end, he couldn't stand it anymore because he was too exhausted and fell asleep on his stomach. The man's face flashed in his mind.

When Xue Shiye returned to the cave, he was stunned when he stepped inside, and the breath inside disappeared.

The man was tall and tall, standing there quietly, with an expression that could not tell whether he was happy or angry.

After a while, a group of people came one after another in the forest behind.

One of them, a man in brown robes with a white face and no beard, stepped forward and said in a slightly shrill voice: "Your Majesty."

Xue Shinye raised his hand, and his slender knuckles with distinct bones drew an arc, "Go home."

Zhang Qi was stunned when he heard this. The prince had clearly said he would come to pick him up before, but now he returned home without picking him up... There must have been something wrong.

As the person who has been with Xue Shiye for the longest time and managed to occupy the position of chief manager, Manager Zhang knew what to ask and what not to ask, so he changed the topic naturally, "Tomorrow is the day when the princess comes to visit. Your Majesty, look..."

Xue Shiye frowned, "You can make arrangements."

Manager Zhang bowed in response, and the group of people walked out of the forest. Then they saw their prince leaping onto his horse, spinning around and heading in another direction.

"General Manager, this..."

Their prince disappeared three days ago. Seeing the wedding coming soon, everyone in Prince Qi's palace was somewhat panicked. Now that they finally found the prince, they were all frightened by the hostility in him, and no one dared to act carelessly.

Manager Zhang waved his hand, "Your Majesty has ordered us to return to the mansion."

The prince is surrounded by secret guards, so there is no need for these people.

In addition, the prince's martial arts skills are also extraordinary, so Manager Zhang is not worried about anything going wrong and returns to his residence to continue preparing for the wedding.

But depending on the prince's attitude...

Ying also didn't care much about the princess who hadn't entered the house yet.