Chapter 82 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (5)

Not knowing that the person holding him was telling lies, An Lian puffed up his face and quietly looked back at the hall. His long and thick eyelashes trembled and his lips opened and closed: "Then dad and mom, "

"They agreed." Xue Shine said.

He did not lie to An Lianxi again. How could An Lin and Liu Yue stop him from taking the person away after learning about the conditions proposed by Xue Shiye.

When An Lianxi heard that his father and mother agreed, he felt a little disappointed, but he was quickly moved away and looked at the ridiculously large bedroom.

He said softly: "It's so big." He had never lived in such a big house.

Xue Shiye pinched his face in a funny way and took him around the hall twice. "When Xiaoguai recovers from his illness, I will take you to the Royal Garden. There is a plum forest there. You probably haven't been there yet." Bar."

Winter is full of snowflakes, which is perfect for plum blossom viewing.

When An Lianxi heard that he was about to go out, his eyes brightened, and he turned to stare at Xue Shiye, "Is that okay?"

Xue Shiye looked at him and said, "Okay, Xiaoguai's illness has recovered. My brother will take you wherever you want to go."

After hearing this, An Lianxi didn't care about anything else. He immediately stretched out his hand and hugged Xue Shiye, "Thank you, brother!"

Xue Shine's lips curled up.

'Brother' seems to be more pleasant to the ears than 'Brother Prince'.

Seeing that he was happy, Xue Shiye took advantage of the situation and asked people to pass the food around. The first person to be brought in was the medicine that An Lianxi wanted to drink. "After you drink it, brother will give you some candied fruits."

An Lianxi was obedient and asked for medicine every now and then. When he heard that there were candied fruits, he immediately laughed.

Xue Shiye coaxed the person to drink the medicine and stuffed him with a candied fruit.

When Mr. Zhang saw An Lianxi drink the medicine, he stepped forward to prepare dishes for the two of them, "Your Highness, please come and hold the young master for dinner." They have been holding the young master for a day, and their prince, his highness, is too attentive to the young master An. .

Xue Shiye glanced at him indifferently, "Come on, everyone, get out."

Manager Zhang did not dare to say anything more and withdrew.

There were only two people left in the hall, An Lianxi and Xue Shiye. At this moment, he was being held on Xue Shiye's lap. The latter took a spoon and scooped up a spoonful of soup and handed it to his mouth.

It might be the first time for him to feed like this. Xue Shiye's movements were a bit unfamiliar, and he put one hand slowly and half-way down to prevent the soup from spilling and falling on An Lianxi.

An Lianxi reached out to take the spoon, "I can drink it myself."

A soft voice sounded softly, and Xue Shiye said, "I want to feed you."

Since he has brought people into the palace, he naturally has to take good care of them. Xue Shiye does not want to take advantage of others.

An Lianxi was obedient and opened his mouth to drink the soup. The two of them were feeding one to the other, both of them were content with themselves.

Xue Shiye didn't forget to wipe his mouth after he finished eating. After he finished using it briefly, the palace servants came in and cleared away the food on the table.