Chapter 19 Dreaming

"Why are you crying?"

Xue Shinye frowned, leaned slightly closer, and placed his fingertips at the end of his eyes, as if to wipe away the water drops that were about to fall.

The vision became blurry at this moment.

Hearing him speak, An Lianxi's nose felt a little sore.

what's up.

He wanted to know too.

That kind of senseless grievance filled his chest, making his heart feel depressed and a little painful.

Emotions suddenly got out of control.

"Woo..."

An Lianxi's lips moved, but what came out was a whimper.

Xue Shiye's hand that was pressing on the edge of the boat suddenly retracted, and he suddenly leaned forward and pulled the person into his arms.

He spoke slowly, while caressing An Lianxi's back with one hand, "Why are you crying?"

The tone was neither fast nor slow, and no emotion could be heard, but it was this calm attitude that made An Lianxi suddenly feel like he was being coaxed. Everything in front of him was covered, and he lay on Xue Shiye's chest.

My mind is so confused.

An Lianxi grabbed Xue Shiye's shirt.

"Your Majesty..." he shouted.

"Um."

"I'll talk about it next time."

Let him stay a few more days.

An Lianxi thought that it must be because the life in the palace was so good that he was a little reluctant to let go and it was difficult to say anything. In other words...it's hard to say it in front of Xue Shiye.

However, they had already cleared up their affairs.

Isn't it?

An Lianxi buried his head lower.

Hearing this, Xue Shinye felt a little helpless in his heart, his breath was heavy, and he said: "Okay."

What on earth could cause him to have such great emotional ups and downs?

Xue Shinye was a little curious and looked at the direction very well. Just like this, when she was held in his arms, she remained silent and just leaned against him lovingly.

But that's what made Xue Shiye feel.

You should do something yourself...

Do something to make him less upset.

However, what can he do?

For the first time, Xue Shiye felt what it was like to be in trouble. He lowered his eyes and stared at the silent person in his arms.

What should I do to you?

An Lianxi didn't know what was wrong with him, so he simply buried his head in silence. When the emotion passed, he later realized that he was a little embarrassed.

What happened to him just now?

An Lianxi pretended to be dead again.

Perhaps Xue Shiye's embrace was too warm and comfortable, and he fell asleep against his chest after a while.

Xue Shiye listened to the gradually steady breathing coming from his ears, lowered his eyes, smelled the familiar faint aroma, and rubbed the thin layer of clothing with his fingertips, as if he could touch the delicacy and softness underneath. His Adam's apple twitched, he freed up one hand and exerted force, and the boat floated in the direction it came from.