Chapter 53 Support me

"Little cousin, let's go in." Shen Jue turned his head and taunted An Lian.

An Lianxi nodded.

At the same time, he suddenly heard a high-pitched whistle. Shen Jue was stunned and looked behind him, his expression immediately changed.

An Lianxi also looked over.

The leader was the Sixth Prince Xue Yunqin, and standing beside him was an exceptionally tall and muscular man, the eldest prince of the Yibei tribe whom he had met at the Meridian Gate in the morning.

Ugchasu.

An Lianxi's brows moved slightly, it was this person again, and the look he was looking at was undisguised and disgusting.

Shen Jue also noticed it, and immediately stood in front of him, blocking Ugechasu's sight.

No one dared to look at his cousin-in-law with such naked eyes.

Wu Gechasu glanced at him, then turned to look at Xue Yunqin, "Dacheng is an outstanding person. Such a little beauty is also very outstanding in Yibei. Why don't you give it to me, the prince?"

Xue Yunqin raised his lips. He had noticed before that Wu Gechasu seemed to have his eye on An Lianxi, but he didn't expect that the other party would get the wrong idea because of his previous actions.

Do you think An Lianxi is the one he likes...

In some ways, that's true.

Xue Yunqin did have plans to snatch people away from Xue Shiye.

"I'm afraid I can't make the decision." Xue Yunqin smiled, but his voice was still gentle. Most of the officials following him were on his side, and the others did not dare to speak beyond him easily.

Wu Gechasu thought that Xue Yunqin wanted to see the other party's opinion. After all...beauties always have some privileges.

It's hard to tell that this sixth prince is still a compassionate master.

Ugechasu thought to himself, and when he raised his eyes again, the little beauty was no longer in front of him.

An Lianxi urged Shen Jue to leave the studio, "We won't do it today."

The Uge Chasu just did it on purpose. An Lianxi did not want to have any interaction with him. Staying away from right and wrong was the first priority. He should wait for Xue Shiye in Hui Nuan Pavilion.

Shen Jue just thought that he was disturbed, and he didn't have a good impression of that Prince Laoshizi. After scolding him, he said: "That's fine, little cousin, you can go back to the palace to do it. I will go to the palace to pick it up in two days." ." Ugechasu is annoying, but Xie Jing still has to be on guard and not let him have a chance to come into contact with his little cousin.

An Lianxi saw that he had arranged everything clearly, so he nodded, "Well, I'll just do as you said."

Shen Jue nodded happily, "Then it's settled, I'll go back on duty first!"

The two of them walked away separately, and then Manager Zhang said, "Would you like to take a stroll around the Imperial Garden again, Princess?"

An Lianxi shook his head, "Go back."

Manager Zhang didn't say anything more, but his eyes changed. After sending the person back to the Nuan Pavilion, Xue Shiye came back about a quarter of an hour later.

"Your Majesty." Mr. Zhang stopped the person.

Xue Shiye stopped and asked, "What's the matter?" Normally, Manager Zhang would only talk about An Lianxi at this time. He looked more serious, waiting for Manager Zhang's next words.