Chapter 42 It hurts again

Before the dinner was over, Xue Shiye took An Lianxi and left the banquet first. Seeing His Majesty, the other ministers said nothing and continued to watch the singing and dancing in the palace.

"When will the fireworks start?"

As soon as he left the Mingyu Palace, An Lianxi was picked up by Xue Shiye, who placed his chin on his shoulder and asked softly.

The sound of melodious music came from the hall behind him, and the atmosphere was lively and joyful. Xue Shiye glanced at the sickly-looking man in his arms, and his eyes darkened a bit.

He was supposed to be taking people around today, but now he could only let people stay in his arms. He raised his eyes and looked at the sky, "It's almost time."

An Lian laughed sarcastically, feeling a little happy. Xue Shiye led him along the bright palace wall, and he couldn't help but ask: "My lord, are you full?"

Xue Shiye said with a smile in his voice: "The little boy is fed."

An Lianxi raised the corners of his mouth, "That's good."

Xue Shiye grabbed his hand that was wrapped around him. It was warm, not very cold, and said, "I'll take you there now."

An Lianxi immediately said in anticipation: "Okay!"

Now everyone is still at the palace banquet. The fireworks will start later and they will go to the Viewing Pavilion with Emperor Mingkang. At this moment, Xue Shiye took the people to another place in advance.

When the fireworks were about to start, Xue Yunqin also stood up from the table, preparing to follow Emperor Mingkang with the others, when suddenly a young eunuch came over.

Xue Yunqin glanced away, it was the person next to Queen Xiao.

Empress Xiao waited in the back hall with a somewhat complicated mood, looking a little confused, until she saw the little eunuch she sent back, and she looked behind him.

Xue Yunqin walked into the hall slowly, with a gentle smile on his face, "Why does the queen want to see my son?"

Queen Xiao was about to speak but stopped, "Jin'er."

Xue Yunqin paused when he saw this, and glanced at the palace people next to him. Everyone received his gaze and exited the palace one after another.

"Mother?" Xue Yunqin sat down under Queen Xiao.

Empress Xiao looked at him, her calm and calm expression fading away little by little, "Jin'er, tell the queen mother the truth, are you..."

Xue Yunqin looked back, his peach blossom eyes that looked sentimental but were actually ruthless narrowed slightly, and he curtly said, "Did the Queen find out?"

Empress Xiao's heart suddenly sank, and her expression gradually became serious, "That's your imperial sister-in-law. Don't you like the second young master of An Mansion? As long as the queen mother doesn't stop you."

It wasn't that she was afraid of Prince Qi, it was just that Empress Xiao never expected that Xue Yunqin would actually be interested in Princess Qi.

Her son will be the emperor of Dacheng in the future, and Empress Xiao will never allow him to have any stain. She knew her son very well, and the only solution for now was to completely dispel his thoughts, otherwise the latter would only become more unscrupulous.

Xue Yunqin's smile faded slightly, "I'm afraid the queen mother is overthinking it. I have no other thoughts about the emperor's sister-in-law." However, he also wanted to snatch it from Xue Shiye.